Five

MENA
-------

I just got back from being on set. I was exhausted but I had plans with Naomi. I took a hot shower and got dressed. We were going on a dinner date. I brought her a necklace that says "Babygirl" on it from on of the little gift stores around.

It was around 7:00 o'clock when I picked Naomi up. She look stunning. She had a shining gold dress on and eyes were sparkling. Everything about her was perfect

"Hey babe." She says smiling

"You look beautiful as always"

"Not so bad your self" she says and we both laugh.

After a couple minutes of driving, we finally arrived. The restaurant was gorgeous. We were seated at we ordered our food. After talking for a while, I started to get the necklace

--PLAY EYES OFF OF YOU BY PRETTYMUCH--

"So Nay, I brought you this Necklace. I just wanted you to know how much I love you. When I say I love you a really mean it. I will cherish you for life. Everything about you drives me wild. I never thought someone could make me feel so high. Nothing ever made me the the way you do to night. I just can't take my eyes off of you. Nothing I can do about it. I love you Nay" I say

"Aww Meens!!!! This is beautiful. I- I'm speechless. You really are the best person ever. I love you Mena so sos much" she says and leans over to kiss me.

I put the necklace around her neck and then kissed the side of her neck.

After a while of talking we decided to head home since we have a photo shoot tomorrow. We said our goodbyes and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

**THE NEXT DAY **

My stylist was got my outfit together and the makeup artist gave me a little touch up. I then headed to the photo shoot. I seen Naomi and I hugged her from behind.

"Shit babe, you scared me" she says laughing

"You look gorgeous, princess"

"Why thank you." She says and kisses my cheek

First we took some single pictures. Of course I had to me Naomi hype man. I was cheering her on behind the cameras. She looked so pretty.

When it was my turn, Naomi did the same, I couldn't help but laugh at how hype she was being.

Then we took pictures together. Not gonna lie, it did look like engagement pictures but trust me it wasn't. The public doesn't even know where dating. Fuck neither does the rest of the cast. It's ok, I have to perfect way to tell both the fans and the cast.

After the photo shoot, Naomi and I went out to get lunch. We ate and talked about some cool edits our fans are making.

"People are hella talented" she says.

"Very"

After we finished eating and talking, we said our goodbyes and parted separate ways. When I got home, I changed into comfy clothes and took a nap. I can't even explain how tired I was from filming to dates to photo shoot, but it was all very fun.

________________________________

A/N: hoped you like this chapter!! What'd you guys think about it?? Also, listen to eyes off of you it's a really good song!

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️