Seven

Mena
------

It was the night go the red carpet, I was so excited for tonight. I was ready to tell the fans about Naomi and I's relationship.

After getting dressed and getting my hair done along with everything else, we all finally arrive in the red Carpet. We were in Paris.

Naomi looked stunning in her beautiful dress and he hair looked perfect. Everything about her was perfect.

"Oh my gosh, Nay! Daaaaumm you look beautiful" I say as I look her up and down

"Mena your such a charm" she says as she blows a kiss to me.

We were  getting pictures taken individually and then Me, Naomi and Will. When it was just Me and Naomi turn, he got some pictures taken.

As pictures were still being taken, I got down on one knee and I grabbed her hand. She look at me in shock and confusion. All the fans where going wild. Lucky I had this all planned out, so I was wearing a mike for everyone to hear me.

"I never felt this was about anyone before. I never felt happy when I seen someone walk into a room. When I heard someone's voice. When someone simply just smiled. You make me feel so amazing and warm inside. When I'm having about day, all I have to do is think of you to make me feel better. I unconditionally love you. Naomi Grace Scott, will you take this promise ring as a sign, that I promise to always and forever love and care for you?"

"Mena I- YES SHIT SHIT SHIT YES!!!!" She says with her eyes filled of tears.

I slide the ring on and then kiss her. Everyone was going crazy and screaming, we both blew a kiss to are fans and then exited the scenery.

Later that night, Me, Nami, Nasim, and Will went back to my hotel room. We played games, danced, watched a movie, and we all crashed out on the floor.

Tonight was so fun and incredible!! I can't wait for the rest of this tour!!

________________________________

A/N: ahhhh!!! A promise ring 💍❤️

^the ring Mena got for Naomi

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Please Vote and Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️