Thirty Three

Naomi
-----
"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Hey Naomi... do you know where Nasim is?"

"Uh no I haven't talked to her. Why? Is something wrong? Since when did you guys start-" he cut my off

"Ok thanks. I gotta go"

"Wait but-" he then hung up on me. Great cover.

"What is going one babe?" Mena asked me. I sat down next to him and explained everything that happened to him.

"Wow. Brandon can be... aggressive"

"I know... I just can't believe they had a hookup"

"Exactly. She's not like that"

"I know. She's on her way here now. I told her to turn herself in. I mean he's threatening her so" I said rubbing my temples.

"That's true"

I heard a knock on the door. I peeked our to see Nasim standing there. I quickly pulled her in and locked the door behind me.

"OK A BITCH IS MAD" she yelled as she sat down.

"What happened?"

"His girlfriend, Lisha is now fucking texting me saying "she's gonna beat me up because I did that to her boyfriend" BITCH I DIDN'T KNOW!!!"

"Ok Nas calm down. Why don't you just go to the police, I'll come with you and we'll get things sorted out. Ok?"

"Yeah... lets go"

"Mena? Your coming"

"Yeah let's go" he said grabbing his Jacket.

When we arrived to the police station, I seen Brandon and his girlfriend (who I thought was out of town) standing there. Nasim was showing the police screen shots as Lisha came up to me.

"Sooo is this the bitch that's standing up for the hoe"

"Excuse me... do not call my best friend a hoe."

"Don't get up in my crib"

"This don't look like your crib hun. Take a look around"

"Wowww so your a smart ass"

"People like to say I'm smart. I was always good at math and reading"

"Nay don't start" Mena said pulling me over.

"Aww is your boyfriend a pussy. Wanna fight?"

"That's childish just back off" I said as she start touching Mena. He constantly pushed her off but she didn't stop. Since the police didn't do anything, I had to take action. I pulled her hair back and scratched her face causing her to scream.

"Back the fuck off. That's counted as sexual assault"

"Ouch you fucking bitch" she said cheating towards me but a police pulled her forward.

Apparently the police had everything sorted out. I stormed out the station grabbing Menas hand. We went to go pick up Aaliyah.

When we got home, we looked trough wedding planner books and dresses. Next weekend, Nasim and I are going wedding dress shopping. I'm very excited!!!

Mena and I cuddled on the couch as we drifted to sleep.

_______________________________

A/N: sorry this was a bad chapter. I was falling asleep while writing this but I wanted to update you guys!!! Make sure to check out the 2 new stories I have. Moonlight and Breathe!!!

Please Vote and Comment

💛💛💛💛