Ch.46 Grave

Mills had to leave around four and Sophia went with her because he to babysit someones kid. Also she didn't want to be a third wheel.

But we still made plans to go to six flags in three days with a few of our brothers and their families. I'd managed to get Cyrus to agree to go.

I would need to speak to my brothers though. Especially Matty, they meant well but they were gonna have to keep their mouths shut on this one.

Cyrus and I stayed down by the pool for a little while longer then we went upstairs.

I took a shower with him, washed my hair then started it. I wasn't in the mood to blow dry and flat iron it so I slicked it back into a bun.

"Where are we going?" I asked him when I stepped out of the bathroom. I was wearing a skimpy black pair of underwear that had roses on it. It matched my bra too, which was kind of see through.

"Wear something black and nice." Was all he told me.

I went into the room where I threw all my bags and clothes. "Black and nice..." I mumbled as I searched through my stuff.

I know I had a dress in here. I'd gotten it a few weeks before... well before my whole life changed.

It was weird how far I'd come since then. Maybe getting kidnapped was for the better. And no I didn't have Stockholm syndrome. I just knew how to make the best of my situation.

Besides Cyrus wasn't a bad husband. We got a long well obviously. After we got through that first rough patch of you know being kidnapped things went well.

"Gotcha." I whispered when I found what I wanted.

Now I could get ready.

I found a playlist and started getting ready. Putting on my dress was easy. Doing my make up was not.

I wasn't doing anything crazy, but putting on mascara and lipgloss. But keeping my hand steady was proving to be a very hard task.

Maybe because I couldn't sit still.

"Put it on my grave... hey." I sang along to the song.

"Alright now, what do you get with a body without a soul. Just a pussy print. Just another name on the wall." I was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror.

But when the song switched I was able to use that momentary pause to get my mascara right and not poke my eye out.

I went back out into my room and found the pair of earings that I had also picked. They were just a simple pair of silver hoops. But they made the outfit.

Lastly was my shoes. I only had one black pair of heels, they were solid black strappy heels. I wasn't the biggest fan of them because they hurt my feet but they would have to do tonight.

"You look beautiful."

I looked up from fiddling with the strap and saw Cyrus watching me. He was already dressed, and very nice I would add.

He had on a solid black button down that was tucked into black slacks. The whole outfit brought out his eyes.

We look like a really hot goth couple.

"Thank you." I said as I got up. I looked into the mirror to make sure my dress had no wrinkles in it. It was a fitted satin midnight black minidress. The straps just barely covered my bra strap too.

I grabbed my phone and a clutch and I was ready to go.

He took my hand and we left the penthouse. "You know I'm going to make us take a picture right." I said when we got in the elevator.