Untitled Part 35

By the time Dylan and I got back inside, Sophia and Jason are already curled up next to the fire.

Dylan whispers, "come with me let's not interrupt them." He guides me up to my room. "You should get those cold wet clothes off." He says, laying my robe on the bed. My heart jumps against my chest. My subconscious reminds me that I'm freezing and standing here in wet clothes is not helping. "Can I use your bathroom," Dylan asks, gazing at me with a confused face.

I nod. "Of course. You know you don't have to ask." He dips down to kiss my forehead, pivots on his feet, walks across my room in the bathroom. I take advantage of being in the room alone and quickly peel my wet clothes off my skin. Wrapping my fuzzy robe around me. The sound of water falling draws my attention.

"Betsy came here, please." My eyes dart to Dylan leaning against the door frame with a towel wrapped perfectly around his hips. Wow, he's intoxicating and all mine, I remind myself.

Walking slowly towards him. He pushes off the frame, taking a step back to match my steps forwards, until we're standing in the bathroom.

The steamy air smells like lavender. The only light is from the glow of flickering candles. The snow cascades outside the picture window. floating bubbles bounce off the rim of the tub. Wow, warmth infuses my body and it's not from the steam in the room.

I rest my finger on my lip. "This is amazing how long did it take me to change?" I take a few slow steps closer to Dylan. His intense gaze fixed on me he lets his towel fall to the ground then climbs into the tub.

I stand motionless until his velvet voice brings me back. "Are you going to join me?" His emerald eyes repeat his question. I shimmy out of my robe, letting it fall to the ground. Cautiously lift my right foot onto the step then follow with the left. The heat of the water runs up my legs. As I slowly immerse my body into the water the heat radiating through me has nothing to do with the temperature. Slowly I slither next to Dylan. He wraps his strong arms around me tightly.

"Why are you still shivering. Are you cold?" I break away from his stare.

My head drops. "No, I'm not cold. I'm nervous." I glance up through my lashes. "This is the closest I've ever been to anyone both physically and emotionally."

He places a hand on each side of my face. "Betsy I will never push you if you're not comfortable we can get out. I thought it was a good way for us to warm up and be close to each other." His hands fall to the water. His eyes enter my soul. "I'll never make you do anything you're not comfortable with. You believe me, right?" He shifts slightly away from me. I want him closer not further away.

Placing my hand on his broad chest, "yes, I believe you. I want to stay. Please stay close to me." I whisper. He slid back touching my skin, sending electrical volts through my body.

His hand comes up to press the nape of my neck. "Betsy," he pauses, "you are the most beautiful and perfect person in the world and your mine. I love you." I swear his eyes took my heart out of my body.

"I love you. You hold my heart please be careful with it and keep it safe" I say softly. Dylan leans in close, I can feel his breath as he exhales, he takes mine in during his inhales. I close the microscopic gap between us, pressing my lips into his. He kisses me slow and soft then he pulls me closer deepening our kiss. I can taste all of him. His free hand slides down my hips, his long fingers press on the base of my spine. My body quivers under his touch. I arch my back, pressing my chest into him. I groan under my breath.

"Betsy" he moans. Our movements are in perfect sync, there's no thoughts of what to do next, our bodies take over communicate as they become one.