Untitled Part 25

"I Can't believe it. Finally, you and Dylan are officially a couple. I'm so happy for you both." Sophia flashes a mega smile as we walk into class.

"It seems too good to be true. It's like a dream I never want to wake from. We're going out tonight. You know like our first official date. I'm a little nervous." I confuse falling quickly into my seat, letting my bag plop on the floor.

"You'll be fine it's Dylan." Sophia nudges my shoulder.

Dylan holds the door for me as we walk into a small pizza place. The scent of garlic and crust lingers in the air. The chatter is present but not over baring you can hold a normal conversation.

"Is this booth ok?" Dylan asks, gesturing for me to sit down first.

"Its perfect." I slid in, he slids in next to me. Shifting to face me, he extends his hand to tuck a strain of hair behind my ear, as his finger traces down my jaw my body quickly response to his touch. He leans into me kissing my lips softly. Hello electrical volts, oh how I've missed you. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine, I bit my lip, missing his lips on mine already.

Grazing his thumb over my bottom lip he speaks in a hush voice. "You drive me crazy when you do that." My cheeks burn. "I like that too." He runs his finger over my cheek, my skin tingles from his touch.

"Two slices of cheese pizza and garlic knots." Our waitress places the food on the table. I was thankful for the distraction I need to fuel my body if he's going to continue to touch me, I may pass out otherwise. "Can I get you two anything else?" She puts her hand on her hip, daring us to say yes.

"No thank you were good." Dylan replies, his eyes still on me.

As I take a bite of the hot gooey pizza Dylan says, "tell me about your old school. Was it like ours?" I'm lost for words. I don't want to tell him, its super embarrassing. Yeah it was all I knew before I moved here, but there's no way I can tell him. "Betsy, I don't care where you lived, I only care about you and I want to know everything." It's like he can read my mind.

"No, it was nothing like here. It was very different." I tug at the napkin draped over my lap.

He tilts my chin up, grinning at me. "Go on."

"Well it was across the street from our trailer park, so that was nice I got to walk every day. Our classes weren't in the building, it was too run down. We had them in these hot portable boxes. There was no grass lawns like here only dirt. Oh, and barbwire covered the top of the fence that spanned the school property. I'm not sure if it was there to keep people out or the students in." Dylan chuckles. I exhale and tell him more. It's nice to be so comfortable with him.

"Tell me about your friends." His large hand rests on my thigh.

"I only had a few. Most of the girls in my old school ended up pregnant and had to drop out. The two friends I did have where book nerds like me and neither of them dated either."

"So, you mean to tell me that no one ever asked you out?" Disbelief etched in his face.

"Well, actually this guy Josh had asked me out. My mom flipped and the next day she told me I was moving here. I still think that's why she sent me to live with my aunt." I giggle.

"If that's true, then I'm happy he asked you out." Identical smiles stretch over our faces. "Did you like this Josh guy?" Dylan asks gripping a strand of my hair and twirling it around his finger.

"No, but he was the only person to ever ask me out. Well until Jax." My voice trailed off.

Dylan ran his hand through his hair. "Betsy I'm sorry for the way I behaved. I wanted you for myself and at the time there wasn't much I could do about it. I'm sorry for upsetting you. I am not sorry for trying to keep him away from you though." He brushes his full soft lips over my ear. I shiver. "He's not good for you. And the stupid game of truth or dare sent me over the edge. The thought of your first kiss during that game with someone other than me, I lost it."

I lay my palm against his cheek. "I wasn't upset that you were trying to keep him away from me, I was upset because I was so confused. You were close then you'd push away. I wanted and needed you, but you were with her. The push and pulling was making me insane." My finger lightly traces his perfect features.

"Betsy from the moment you walked in the Juice up I was drawn to you. It felt like I already knew you and only wanted to learn more. The moment our eyes meet, I felt you enter my soul. You were all I could think of. It drove me crazy." He dips his head down, kissing me with authority. Pulling away his gaze held mine. "I know Sophia told you everything." I nod. "I had to catch Dior cheating on me it was the only way we would ever be together."

"I understand that, it was just hard and confusing for me." My hand runs up his arm.

"I can only say sorry and promise you that I was wroth the wait. You and I are supposed to be together. The way I feel for you only grows with each day." I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for a long kiss.

A throat clears. "Can I get you two anything else?"

"Just the check please." Dylan calls back, his forehead resting on mine.

Sitting in Dylan's jeep in front of my house I turn to face him. Thank you for tonight." I bit my lip.

He cocks his head to one side, running his index finger across my lip. "I told you that drives me crazy." His finger grabs my hair, pulling me to him, our lips smashing together. My body isn't mine anymore it moves with him. All I can feel is him. All I smell is him. All I know his him. Each time he kisses me it's better than the last. We break away his emerald eyes staring into my soul. My pulse is racing. "I love to take your breath away. I plan on doing it as long as you will allow me to." His voice is soft.

My eyes flutter open. "You can take my breath away any time you'd like." I smile up at him. He rests his forehead against mine. I love it when he does this, almost as much as when he kisses me. "I guess I should get inside."

He closes his eyes, taking a few deep breaths. Opens them, "I don't want you to go but I know you have to. I'd walk you in but I'm not sure who's here." One corner of his mouth lifts.

"I understand. I want to keep the peace here as long as I can." I breath over his lips.

"Until tomorrow my Betsy." He kisses me, I become mental fuzzy.

"umm." Are the only letters I can say. We break apart. "Good night Dylan."

"Goodnight Betsy." His velvet voice runs through my body. I take it with me as I float into the house.