33

Dome took his time showering and cleaning himself. He may not feel hell as he should, he sure smells like last night. Not vomit but the alcohol and strong smell of the club. Damn. This is one of the reasons clubbing or partying has never been his thing.

From the bedroom to this white marble bathroom, it wasn't hard to guess how rich Pavel could be.

Pavel.

It was weird for him that after all those weeks, the 'Unknown' guy finally has a name.

Pavel.

He just shook his head and focused on cleaning what's need to be clean. 

He had various choices of shower gel scents and he chose the one that said 'lemon and lime' and just what he thought, it smelled amazing and refreshing. He never seen a guy having a collection of shower gels before but he was tempted to have other choices in his own bathroom too--he smelled some other scents and he can see why there are choices. It was therapeutic. After shower, he was welcomed by the softest towel's embrace. Even the necessities are too much. Who has spare electronic toothbrushes for their guests? He worn the softest cotton robe before towel-drying his hair.

If the white marble bathroom screams riches, the walk-in closet was even more. The over-all aesthetic of the room was more minimalist--black, white, and gray. The room even has a sofa and a mini fridge which makes him ask 'who the hell would stay in there closet that long for a drink and chill?'. It wasn't hard to find the clothes he needed because the first sliding doors were undergarments neatly folded. This section also has the white cotton shirts and all he needed now his pants. That was a bit of a challenge because he had to open more doors before finding the jogging pants.

After doing all of those, he went back in the room and actually let everything sink in.

Damn.

He's really inside a stranger's room. A stranger he may shared conversations with but still a total stranger.

Damn everything that just happened.

Damn that king-sized bed too for feeling like heaven.

He was contemplating whether to come out now or look into his stuff, maybe find a charger to charge his phone and contact someone to pick him up like a kid, but he dwelt on it. He was already hungry.

Coming out of the room is another puzzle for him. It was like being in a royalty's mansion's hallway. He prayed hard that hopefully he wouldn't get lost.

But he did.

Thankfully, another human being shows up. A very fine lady with her very intricate pantsuit.

"Good morning, Sir Dome. This way please."

Damn.

He's been cursing too much already but he can't think of another way to express his thoughts.

That guy could easily bring him to Joong or Nine because for sure he knew where those two could be but no--he's here inside a mansion he's not even sure where exactly. They are still in Thailand, right?

Everything, in the very best summary he could come with, is royal. Pavel is one hell of rich human alright.

 "Young Master is in the garden and specifically asked if you could call him for breakfast."

The lady pointed out that the glass doors past the kitchen leads to the garden. One thing that almost distracted him was how nice the food smelled. 

The garden was the loveliest place he has seen. It even has a damn working fountain.

It was indeed a lovely garden but there was no sign of any Pavel anywhere until he say the stone steps leading in narrow space beside the house.