2 - 0

That day for a start of forever…

- - - - - - - - - -

“Well, at least, I know P’Pavel will take care of you, bro.”

I rolled my eyes at P’Nine. He knows how stressed I am and he’s still teasing me. I shouldn’t have really called him for help but I don’t have a choice since Manager Earth is out of town with Manager Ben. Maybe I should’ve called P’Joong but…

“Why didn’t you call me, Ai’Dome?!”

Speaking of, of course, here he is, too. I know he would be here because he wouldn’t let P’Nine out of sight especially with the stunt the latter pulled off. I also know he wouldn’t miss this chance to tease me.

P’Joong grins. “So, you’re finally going to live in with P’Pa, huh?”

After they’ve decided to finally stop teasing me, we finally went to buying the things I need because they’re right—I’m finally moving with P’Pavel. A lot of things happened within the month that passed after Singapore.

I know I should probably get used to it but whenever I remember the things that happened makes me warm. Damn. I didn’t know falling for someone and loving that someone would be like this.

Living together…

It’s nothing knew because we slept in both of our apartments countless of times within also the month that passed. I couldn’t even remember if I ever slept alone or if we ever missed a night of sleeping together. Just sleeping and maybe a couple of ‘sexy nights’ as P’Pa would embarrassingly refer to the nights we would have.

He met my family and that went well too.

Now, living together shouldn’t really be a big deal but damn it really… Who knew having a boyfriend like this would always make me feel clueless to the things I should do? I mean—I’m officially living with someone who isn’t my family but with someone I romantically love. Not just sleeping in the apartments at night but actually experiencing everything like literally waking up beside the person you love every morning and going back ‘home’ every night… Okay, I’m already making this a big deal because it really is for me. Finally living with P’Pa is a big deal and I’m finally doing it in less than 10 hours.

What I bought were practically all the personal things I need that I know P’Pa would gladly provide and have it on his house just by a snap but I insisted on getting this. Probably, getting something for him, too, as a gift.

I don’t know how this works or if things would go well but just by looking at couple in front of me—

“How is living together for both you?”

We’re here in a fast food having a quick snack and my question stopped them from eating.

P’Joong smiles. “Living together is something that simply came to us.  We work almost 24-7 together, right? We sleep in the same tents, same cars… Even if weren’t romantically involved, I guess P’Ben and P’Earth would agree to just keep us together in one house.”

“It’s hella convenient—living together, I mean.” P’Nine even nods. “Imagine not having to be apart or putting an effort to go see each other if that became your norm inside a house.”

That’s actually a good point which I already seen myself because of the whole month experience of having P’Pa to wait on me whenever we have late works or projects. I have to salute him for that effort and I did try to go to his office whenever I’m available, too. Then we will argue whose apartment are we sleeping in. Living together would be a solution to that, right?

I thought they were done teasing me but when we walked pass the second store where we’re looking for the gift I’ll give P’Pa, P’Nine decided to pollute my mind and P’Joong was there to laugh and confirm everything.

Starting with, am I ready to see P’Pa in all the ways possible? That question alone was enough to stir my imagination of the possibilities. I know we already have sex many times already but actually seeing P’Pa more than naked for our sexy nights? Fuck. Am I ready for that?

Aside from the sexual side of the situation, am I really ready for a ‘full Pavel Promphaophan experience’ just like P’Joong asked?

My thoughts were interrupted when these two started arguing now about something and my phone coincidentally rings.

“P’Pa.” Speaking of.

“I can’t wait for you to be home.”

Where is my heart again? Ah, yes, this man really owns it now.