Special Chapter VII

“Hello, Sir Pavel and Sir Dome, please sit down. Thank you for entertaining our invitation. Should we get you anything to drink?”

Pavel grins and waits for Dome to sit down before doing so. “Just water, my husband here is a little bit nervous since I would be seen on TV again and many will fall for my charms.”

Dome laughs and jokingly slaps his husband’s arm. “Yes, we will have water please but that’s not entirely the reason why. It’s just that I’ve been suffering with hyperacidity lately but yeah, you could also say that I’m a little bit of a jealous type.”

The people in the set are in awe for these two and they are barely starting. It wasn’t their first time having an interview with a couple of husbands yet these two have their charms that easily lighted up the room. Dome has his natural charisma being an actor for more than a decade now and Pavel has his own expected sexiness. No wonder why these couple attracts not only the women but also the men alike in the room.

A little bit more casual talk to warm up the stage before the director informing them that will start rolling the cameras.

They let their host with her introduction of the show and as she speaks, Dome couldn’t be more comfortable having Pavel by his side. Even with the years in showbiz, he always loved having Pavel by his side like this. It was easier to face anyone and any camera when you are with your safe place—safe person.

As if hearing his thoughts, Pavel holds his hand lightly to caresses his knuckles.

“Let’s immediately start with the undying questions your fans and supporters have to ask.” The host clears her throat. “This one’s has the highest number of retweets. ‘What are you favorite husbands’ casual thing to do?’.”

The two looked at each then chuckles. Dome said he’ll go first.

“My favorite thing that we so as husbands in our daily lives would be our moments in the kitchen. Well, aside from the morning naughtiness, I really loved our bonding whenever we try to cook a new dish or simply preparing meals for our family. Zeon would wake up late but during some lucky days he will wake up before his body clock, he would join and it always warms my heart seeing my boys work their way through the kitchen.”

Some already have their hushed fangirling and fanboying moments.

It was Pavel’s turn and they were immediately laughing because he said and joked about kitchen sex aka their morning naughtiness.

“Okay, okay I’ll behave now.” He chuckles. “Aside from that, I would say there are two favorites of mine. One is doing the chores, even though it wasn’t necessary and we have our maids in our other house. Second would be doing groceries. Who would’ve thought that going around the market and picking your raw ingredients would be fun? It is one of the few things that I’m glad Dome has forced me try.”

More questions were read and answered and it was too early to conclude but everyone is already more in love with the couple. The couple’s simple assuring gestures to each other and the way they naturally fit together not only in real life but also in the cameras. Looking at them will make you want to meet your soulmate and fall in love hard. It was as if having someone to love this deep will make everything so easy. They are indeed a power couple.

“Now, for this next segment, we have reached a mini game most of the fans have requested. There is a trending filter game in the social media where a question will be shown and you will need to move your head towards the direction of your partner if he will fit the question. It’s like a modified fast talk. The twist of the game would be every answer, there must be a brief explanation why.”