53

Pavel couldn’t really believe it. Dome is here with him—enjoying the first hours of the new year with him, He’s not dreaming nor wishing things. Dome is really with him.

“You know you’ll have to just stop thinking that me being here with you still impossible—because I’m literally here already and I won’t be going anywhere else without you.” Dome chuckles then finishes his beer. “Except that I’m not really familiar with Singapore yet, what’s the point of going anywhere else when I only went here for you, right?”

That’s just some major attack on his heart and he’s calling the police. If Dome is trying to steal his heart away, his heart would literally just go with him and there’s actually no stealing if his heart belongs to him in the first place.

He couldn’t hide his happy smile and all he could do was run his fingers through his hair as if hiding his sudden shyness. “It’s really hard to believe it. You’ve met my family and you’re really here. It makes me really think that this…” He gestures them both then pointing at Dome. “…is too good to be true.”

When he introduced Dome to his family, his mom was obviously the mastermind why Dome is here with him. His parents were never the close-minded people but he can perfectly understand the shock his father might have been seeing his first born with a boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

It’s really official now, right? He already got to introduce with his family and for him, there’s no turning back from it. Of course, he still needs to meet Dome’s family but they are really official now, right? Damn. He can’t really stop asking himself as if for assurance. Dome kissed him and he claimed that they’re already in a relationship and now that Dome has met his family, he questions if they really are together now.

Dome holds his hand. “Don’t you feel that things might have turned upside down now? You’re the one really blushing right now, P’Pa.”

They both laughed with that.

Pavel rakes his hair again then grins. “I do feel like it but I can’t really stop myself.”

“Then tell me all about it. What makes you feel like that and all the things you want to say.”

They are here in the penthouse unit he owns. It was unnecessary big for a single bachelor like him to live in especially that he’s really not always here in Singapore but it was a gift from a friend and he really couldn’t turn it down. But he is thankful about having the penthouse was the glass walls in his living room that gives him the perfect city view. Especially the city lights with Dome now.

“Are we…” He sighs. He never felt this way before as if needing something he couldn’t pin point. “Are we in a relationship now?”

Dome smiles widely and tightens the hold on his hand. “We are. Your mom already warned me about how I can’t hurt his first born.” Dome really couldn’t help, he let out a laugh. “You, asking that question, make me the happiest and I don’t really know why.”

He grins and pulls Dome for a hug. “You’re making fun of how I get shy and all blushing around you.”

Dome is really laughing hard now. “I have to take advantage of it while it lasts!”

He tickles him more until they ended up laying side by side on the floor and catching their breaths.

“Dome…”

“I’m here, Pavel. I’m here and you just introduced me as your boyfriend to your family. I’m your boyfriend.” Dome chuckles, shaking his head. “Even to me that sounded so new it makes my chest hurt a little.”