2 - 15

Dome couldn’t help but to be mesmerized by Pavel as he acts like a real actor. They way he acts with Mean was so natural he wouldn’t be mistaken for someone as not an actor. Amazed was not enough as Dome watches the two men act further.

Their filming was delayed for three days because of the initial preparations Pavel has to do. Dome has never seen anyone undergo a three-day orientation and somewhat like a training and that’s it—he’s now watching him like he’s a professional actor.

“Are these two actors in their past lives? Because, damn, to be honest, they’re even better with some of real actors now.” Third said.

One nods. “I know right, but I heard already that on their college days, P’Mean and P’Pa are theater artists and the best ones in their batch. There’s no was known reason why they didn’t pursue it but it was clear that they didn’t need to because both of them are now CEOs of their own companies.”

Dome has heard that from his Manager Earth, too, and he wished he could have watched their plays. That would have been an amazing experience because looking at the two men acting right now? He knows any play with them would be a great show.

“The BL actors are shaking already with these two.”

“P’Nine!”

Nine grins. “I was busy being a fanboy with you and P’Pa that I really forgot that you’re leading man here is P’Mean.”

“I’m going to tease P’Pavel and tell him I’m Team P’Mean on this one.” Joong teasingly said, too.

Dome thought that these two would be busy for their own project and they really are but just like what Nine said, they wouldn’t miss these filming.

According to their schedule and script for today, he wouldn’t have much scene with Pavel yet but still more with Mean and their other co-actors. The whole story of their BL revolves his character and Mean’s and their roller coaster relationship. That relationship became more complicated when the scriptwriters added and revised the initial role and story of Pavel’s character. It was supposed to be a simple “other guy” role but now it turned out to be a more in depth “second lead” role. The writers took fascination with Mean and Pavel’s great acting and now the BL was more intense than it was the first draft.

And he wouldn’t actually blame the writers for their fascination because he could see it in his own eyes too. The two men acts like that they’ve been doing it for a long time and it was really natural for them. It would be a waste not to maximize such talents.

The pride he feels Pavel for right now is something Dome never felt for anyone before. He is very proud and he admires him more for his talent.

“Ai’Dome?” It was their Manager Earth. “Can we talk?”

He looks at Nine and Joong and he suddenly feels that these two already knows what Earth would tell him. Even their Manager Ben behind looks like he already knows what it is about. Damn. He guessed he’ll never really be on time on knowing news.

Earth excuses them from the rest and pulled him inside his tent. Dome suddenly feels nervous about this.

“What is it, P’Earth?”

“Well…”

That added more to his already growing anxiety.

“You’ll have to stop living with P’Pavel.”

* * * * * * * * * *

“Boss, do you want another cup of coffee?”

Pavel smiles weakly and declines his assistant Pan’s offer. To be honest, he wants something stronger that coffee. Maybe whiskey or vodka. He wants to drink so much but he knows Dome wouldn’t appreciate knowing that he wants to get wasted.