IF WE LOST THE GAME - ZEON

I knew from the very start that I would never be as normal as I wanted to be

I knew from the very start that I would never be as normal as I wanted to be. For instance, I wanted to like anyone from the opposite sex for a change but I knew I couldn't. I was not even an ounce attracted to the most beautiful, the smartest, the kindest lady out there. I was attracted to a guy–I was attracted not just to any guys out there, I was attracted to my best friend.

Zeon Promphaophan knew it was something that he would regret but couldn't stop himself from doing. He would regret it but he would regret it more if he didn't do it.

He already weighed the pros and cons–the cons are heavier.

Falling in love with your bestfriend would pose a lot of pros... if you are not both guys. Sadly for him, Akio is his best guy friend and it was too late to deny what he felt for him, especially to himself.

Akio Oh was going to hell for wanting to claim something–someonethat is not his. He was taught even from a young age that he could only have what he knows that is rightfully his to begin with.

Zeon is not rightfully his and will never be his.

Even with the years they tried to escape each other, only chance would decide their fate.

Struggling between wanting to do what's right and wanting to defy all odds–one must lose the game before it's too late.

Love is a game. Choose wisely whom you will play it with.

----------

IT'S OFFICIALLY POSTED - MARCH 24, 2020