Special Chapter V

A letter for our son, Zeon.

We can see that you are struggling with a lot of things and we can not really help you unless you ask us. We want you to be independent but, at the same time, we trust you to ask us for anything, for any help that you would need.

We will not apologize for anything except for the hardships you are facing now because we are your parents. Being born in an unconventional family where people can openly judge you from it is hard and we did not want you to suffer from it. But then again, there was nothing to be apologetic about because we love you for our son and we will do anything to protect you. We love you so much.

You are bound to do great things, son, and we couldn't be anymore proud of what you are becoming of. We know you will be the best version of who you want to be. Regardless of what it is, as long as you are not hurting anyone, we will support you till the end.

As for Akio...

We hope that when you get to read this letter, you have already sorted out things with him. We couldn't wait for you to both come home together. We love you both too much and the house misses your noise too.

We love you, son. So much.

—  Daddy Pavel and Papa Dome

PS. Thank you @mycolourisviolet for this inspiration!