2 - 11

“You don’t really get mad often, do you, Ai’Dome?”

“Huh?” Dome gives his big boss slash co-actor now a confused look. As far as he knows, he doesn’t have anything to mad about. “What do you mean, P?”

It’s another day for their shooting and today is actually the “most awaited” scene to be filmed according to his make-up artists because it’s the “kissing scene”. That’s why he’s with Mean again and the crew. He doesn’t really get what’s the big fuss about this particular scene because he knows all of them knows about his relationship with Pavel. Isn’t too obvious that Mean is not the first man he ever kissed?

“Not only ‘get mad’ but also showing emotions in real life.” Mean chuckles. “I guess I just really proved what they were talking about when your name is mentioned. Our producers love sponsoring everything you make—not only because you’re a great actor and also an amazing, unique individual.”

He scratches his nape, not actually sure what to say back. “You’re amazing too?”

Mean laughs. “Was that a question?”

“N-No! I mean you’re an amazing actor, too, P’Mean, and that’s not a question.”

It still surprises him everything he thinks about Mean as their big boss. Their big boss who often doesn’t show himself and now is acting with him. But he wouldn’t question it because the guy is really an amazing actor and it doesn’t seem to be his first time.

“You’re really quite devoid of your surroundings too.”

He gave him another confused look which Mean laughs about.

“See? You don’t notice what’s happening around you, or rather you don’t focus on it. For example, I can bet my Porsche that you don’t know we’re trending right now when our trailer was released last night.”

Oh goodness. When did he last open his social media accounts? “We are?”

“Yes!”  Mean laughs. “Damn, Ai’Dome. You are one amusing man. I think I know why Ai’Pa is so crazy with you.”

“And why is that?”

“P’Pa!”

Seeing Pavel here surprised Dome but it just made Mean grin like a bad guy. He didn’t know Pavel would come today especially that the last message he received from Pan was about Pavel taking to his new clients.

Mean places his hands up, as if surrendering, but is still teasingly grinning. “Hello there, Ai’Pa. Have you seen my and Ai’Dome’s series trailer together?”

Before Pavel could speak, the director calls Mean and the guy excused himself. Dome wasn’t too ignorant not to notice Pavel’s jealousness leaking all over him. That makes him want to laugh because he thinks Pavel is cute like this. He didn’t have to be jealous and he always assures him that, but being honest? He likes to Pavel’s jealous side like this too.

“Come with me, P’Pa. Let’s go to my tent.”

He had to pull Pavel with him and when they were settled in his tent, he gave his grumpy boyfriend something to drink and questions him why he is here when he has work.

Pavel pouts like a little boy. “It’s your first kissing scene with a man aside from me, I need to watch it.”

Now, that made him laugh hard. “I thought you told me last time that you didn’t want to see me kissing P’Mean?”

“You don’t really look at your social media accounts, do you?”

It’s the second time he heard that today, so he fished out his phone on his pocket and opened one of his social media one after another.