Special Chapter X

Hello!

First of all, YOU are an amazing and an awesome person for reaching this far! Congratulations and I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction story of Pavel and Dome. ♥

This story has finally reached it's last special chapter and the writing journey I had with this book was unforgettable because I got share this to you guys. Again, thank you for your time reading this. It means a lot to me. For all those awesome people who took their time voting and posting their comments, you guys kept me inspired to write more. Also, special thanks to those who added this to their Reading Lists and have shared this story to anyone.

It would hurt to say but this is really the official ending of this book. I would have to let them go now hahaha!

For those readers outside the fandom, PAVEL and DOME are Thai actors that starred in the BL series hit 2Moons2 (and soon, 2Moons3) as Forth and Beam respectively! You can support them by following their Instagram accounts @/pavelphoom and @/ddome_w. Also, you can watch the said series available in Mello Official Youtube Page, complete episodes with subtitles included. Another fun note, Pavel has his official merch called Half Savage that you could check out in his IG acc!

This is only a fanfiction. Please, I would still have to remind a few people that this has nothing to do with the actors in real life and in their personal lives. We can reread the story but let us not cross the line to disrespect them. Just spread love and continue lovingly supporting our PavelDome!

If you have questions or simply have messages for me, please don't hesitate to contact me on my Telegram Acc: minchiiiin!

Again, thank you for being awesome! Warm hugs for everyone and please stay safe!

;)