2 - 20

Pavel wants to punch himself hard on the face. If he can only do that to himself and not worry about anything after that, he would gladly do it. Seeing Dome cry again and this time, for real, breaks his heart more than he could ever imagine. He promised he will never make his boyfriend cry like that and now he’s doing it on purpose.

“S-Sir… A-Are you sure about this?” Pan asks nervously.

This another thing why he would want to punch himself. He’s making his loyal assistant do the things he doesn’t want to especially help on “cheating” with Dome. He simple nodded.

They are here tonight in a club where he would show what he was like back then. He would let a woman sit on him and let someone take pictures of it. Just for the sake of showing Dome that he is an asshole. Damn himself. Damn this whole scenario he needed to create.

When the woman approaches him, even she looks unsure about this.

He smiles and forces himself to be the best flirt he could be.

“Come on, don’t be shy. We’re paying you just for a sit on my lap.”

He knows how offending he sound but he doesn’t care anymore what would this woman think. In the first place what he said was true—they are paying her to do this. But normally, he wouldn’t be this insensitive asshole. Screw that, screw thinking about this woman’s feelings. He needs to end this now.

He’s not sure how long the woman was on his lap but all he could think of right now is if Dome has taken his dinner yet. Maybe, he already did, because it’s already almost 11 PM. Fuck, all he wants to do right now is crawl into bed and hug Dome.

Missing Dome is not even enough to express what he really feels right now. He wants to tell Dome everything—that he didn’t mean to do all of these, that all he is doing is just to prove himself to his father. If this is what it takes to earn his complete approval… he is already risking it.

But that doesn’t mean he’s not killing himself too with this process. Only if he could understand the logic behind whatever this is that he is doing…

He trusts Dome and he can confidently claim that even that man doesn’t love him like he does or doesn’t love him as deep as he wants to—he will love Dome no matter what. He’ll make him fall in love with him more, deeper. He will do his best to do everything.

But Dome’s father’s words, and even his mom’s, are echoing in his mind.

If this is what it takes to prove what Dome’s father wanted to prove…

He wanted to cry for fuck’s sake.

“I’m going home.” That’s the only thing he said before leaving the woman and his assistant behind.

* * * * * * * * * *

If glares could kill, Mean would be dead by now because of Pavel’s deadly glare.

Pavel knows with all the things he has done, he’s not on the place to get jealous right now. But he is—undeniably, unforgivingly jealous. If he can just pull Dome away from Mean right now, he would do it in a heartbeat.

“Kills you to see the one you love with another man, doesn’t it?” Katt teasingly grins at him.

He scoffs. “You brought me here to show me those two, where’s your pity on me?”

Katt laughs evilly. “Of course, I did. What’d you expect from deciding on not telling me what’s happening? It’s obvious as fuck because Ai’Dome is unfocused on work and it bothers the hell out of me. He’s still great like he usually is but knowing that he isn’t in his normal state? Damn you.”