2 - 17

“Can’t I ask for a last round?”

Dome already punches Pavel on the arm before him with the pillow. “You’ve been saying that since the third round! Enough already!”

Pavel only laughs and hugs him tightly. “Blame yourself for being so damn irresistible, love. Every single time.”

They both sighed in contentment. To be honest, Dome would want to say yes to that “last round” but he can’t really do it anymore. His ass is already thoroughly fucked and one more could probably cause him not to walk anymore. How does he know? Based on his own experience, of course.

Pavel is calmly humming while softly playing with his hair. As per him, he doesn’t the strength to move but he made sure to pillow himself onto his boyfriend’s chest and hug him on his waist. This is one of their lazy days and one of his favorites, too. It’s very much satisfying to the core.

Their BL series took everyone by storm and immediately fell in love with the casting. Though, of course, some netizens are still anti-climactic and demand Dome to remain on the non-BL projects; it wasn’t enough to even calm down anyone who’s hyping up their project. It wasn’t even that hard to join the fandom because Nine makes sure to establish himself as the fandom’s president.

Most are torn with the leading men—Team Mean or Team Pavel—but nevertheless, still love both for him. Some are already speculating about the real deal between him and his real-life boyfriend but Mean is a damn good distraction. Especially when the public knew he was the company CEO. They did so well in their fan meetings and events that the fans are demanding for more, but sadly, both leading men already refused for it.

That puts Dome’s BL projects on hold because even the producers are overwhelmed with the results of his first ever project thanks to his great leading men. They don’t know how the public would take it if they knew that both leading men already refused for more. He doesn’t have any question for it nor he didn’t want another BL project as early as possible. After what happened during their filming? He didn’t want to experience not seeing Pavel that long.

It’s only been a couple of months and if someone would ask him, it’s still not enough to compensate for what they did to finish their filming and make it worth it.

“Are you hungry?”

He smiles. Actually, he is, especially now that his boyfriend asked about it. “I am, but I don’t want to get up yet.”

Pavel gives him a teasing grin. “Thanks, Pavel, for being great at sex.”

That made him laugh but he immediately punches Pavel again on the arm. “Wipe that smug face because you’re still a big baby.”

With the months that passed, when they already celebrated each other birthdays and other celebrations with both of their families, it’s still their normal daily lives that he enjoys most. From their sexy nights to just even talking about how their day went—he loves and enjoys them well. Pavel is great lover, friend, and even boss. He couldn’t ask for more.

“Alright, I’ll behave now and just get our food. But thanks, Pavel, for being a sex god.”

He laughs again and hits Pavel with the pillow one more time before letting him leave to get their food.

Dome couldn’t imagine a day without Pavel like this.

* * * * * * * * * *

“Is everything alright?”

The moment they stepped into this car after their family dinner, Dome already knew that something is wrong. Pavel is extra quiet and he couldn’t even make him look at him. He just started driving and now he’s getting worried. They never ever had a ride like this before—he has never ever seen Pavel so serious like this and it’s scaring him.