SPECIAL BREAK

Interviewer:

Thank you for doing to interview with us, gentleman.

The first question would be, who is P'Dome to you?

Nine:

(Chuckles) It's no biggie. We're talking about my friend here so I like this myself.

Like I said, Dome is my friend hence he is a friend to me. We've known each other for years and I could easily say he's also part of my family now--inside and outside showbiz.

Joong:

Will Ai'Dome know about our answers? (Grins then laughs)

I hope he does because our answers are too cheesy like for me, Ai'Dome has been a big brother to me. Even though he calls me 'senior' at work and sometimes he wouldn't seem like it, he really is. He takes cares of his co-artists and I can really consider him as my big brother because he spoils me. Listens to my rants and the likes.

Earth:

Hi, this is something new to me because this is the first time I'll be personally interviewed so... (Smiles shyly)

Ai'Dome is one of the first artists I ever handled as a manager with Ai'Nine. To be honest, I consider him "my son" even though we're almost the same age. But you know us managers, we tend to really treat our talents as our own.

Ben:

I have to agree with Ai'Earth. Even if I only handle Ai'Joong here, what we all had inside our job is already a family. As managers we created this attachment where you'll really treat your artists as your sons or daughters. Ai'Dome is also a son to me, and of course, a dear friend as well.

Interview:

What type of person is P'Dome based on the years you've known him personally?

Earth:

Oh this is the question I like. (Laughs)

Ai'Dome is the type of person you'll have wrong first impressions with and it was fun to see people getting surprised as they prove themselves wrong and tell Ai'Dome about it.

Nine:

P'Earth is definitely right. (Grins)

Ai'Dome if you ever hear these answers, I know you've already heard it a million times personally from me.

He is the type of person who's too naive with things involving living his personal life. Fans would go crazy if they know how innocent Ai'Dome can get with the most trivial things.

Ben:

Ai'Dome's the type of personal who'll just really surprise you. It will be a common notion from all of us that Ai'Dome is not entirely who he shows in front of the camera and I meant it positively. (Grins) Positively cute.

Joong:

Oh Ai'Dome is someone you'll want to meet in person outside showbiz. (Laughs) Trust me, P'Ben is right, Ai'Dome could be cute.