ENDING

Are you ready for this?

- - - - - - - - - -

“I don’t think this is working out, Pavel. I don’t really feel that you love me.”

“I’m not even sure if you really want this, Pavel. I’m tired of waiting for you to really fall for me.”

“You’re a hard man to love, Pavel. I hope you really find the person who wouldn’t give up on you.”

“You’re an asshole, Pavel. How could you play at someone’s feelings like this?”

“Are you really capable of love, Pavel?”

I blankly stare at the ticket I’m holding right now. Not that I’m having second thoughts about going—I’m going no matter what happens—it’s just that, out of the moments, this is when I’ll remember what everyone has told me. I am an asshole, I know that, but is this really me now? Have I changed? Can I say I am capable of loving now?

I often get that a lot. Me being the hardest person to love. Or me as an asshole and a player. I know that I was because in all honesty that I can give everyone, I don’t even really what does romantic love feels like. Yes, I had Katt in my life but it was never a romantic kind of love.

But today…

I just know I am making an effort of seeing a man I’ve been teasing on my messages. Out of all the persons in the world I’d would want to shower with my effort—a man came close to my heart like this.

The event organizers asked everyone with the VVIP tickets to enter first. I ran out of VVIP tickets and the only that I have is a VIP one. Yes, I didn’t use any connections that I had for this and it felt weird and actually new to have myself buy something like this personally.

Another thing that I couldn’t believe right now is my patience with this. Given that I’m already pouring my effort into this, I have also become patient all throughout. Is this really a thing when you like someone?

I’ve never been attracted to man before. Or anyone actually. But now I know I am attracted to Dome because why the hell would I start doing this if I don’t. I may have never experienced something like this before but I do know when to say I really like someone.

Despite all the conflicts this attraction has—I really like Dome.

Dome.

Even saying that name mentally makes me smile.

We’re next to enter and I’m sure as hell Dome wouldn’t know it’s me. Except that he doesn’t really have the slightest idea, he has a ton of fanboys out here and we are almost the same number as the fangirls. This is going to be fun; I know it.

I never believed in anything like love at first sight. I never believe that it was even possible. I didn’t expect it to happen but right at the moment when Dome finally walks to the stage…

I know my heart wants him.

I know I am capable of love.