1

Jungkook woke up and looked at the time. He was late. He groaned. His stepmom is gonna have a fit about this one. He got dressed and tried to sneak downstairs.

"Boy!" He stopped in his tracks. His stepmom walked over.

"Why can't you be more like Lisa?! You're always late. I wouldn't be surprised if you failed academically. Lisa would never." She said. He rolled his eyes.

"Good talk. Bye." Jungkook slammed the door and raced away before the witch could say anything. He walked in the classroom. Mr Lee looked at him.

"Late again." He said. Jungkook bowed apologetically.

"Sorry Mr Lee I'll try harder next time." He said. Mr Lee dismissed him.

"We're working in partners. Your partner is...Taehyung." He said pointing. The boy smiled and waved over. Jungkook groaned.

"Can't I work alone." Mr Lee shook his head. He gestured to the seat and Jungkook sat. The boy immediately went over project details.

"Ok so. I think we should brainstorm ideas for now and find one. Once we find one we can meet after school and elaborate more. Sounds good?" He said smiling. Jungkook nodded. His smile was beautiful. Wait what?

"So your house or mine?" He asked. Jungkook wasn't really paying that much attention to the words coming out of his mouth. It seemed he was focused more on his mouth instead. His pretty plump pink lips.

"My house.." He said. Tae clapped bringing Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Great! See you then." He said as the bell rung. Jungkook was confused.

"Wait what?" He asked chasing after the boy.
-
Jin sat in the kitchen making a lunch for his boyfriend. It's almost his lunch break and he's gonna be extremely pissed if he doesn't have a lunch. He packed the lunch in a brown paper bag.

He covered up himself and walked out the door. He looked at the time. Shit! He had to run. He dashed down the roads to reach the construction site. His boyfriends lunch break was in about 5 mins. It took him 10 to get there.

He ran and ran until he reached the site. He stood panting and out of breathe. Jiwon was standing right in front of Jin.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked grabbing Jin's wrist tightly. Jin winced at the pain.

"Sorry I'm late. I wasn't paying attention to the time." He said. He squeezed his other hand in hopes of Jiwon letting go.

"Hey Jiwon!" Jiwon let go and turned around. His friend, Namjoon came running forward. He looked between the two. He smiled his dimples showing. Jin was in awe. He wanted so bad to reach out and touch them. He would have if he wanted a broken arm.

"Oh! You must be Jin!" He held out his hand. Jin shook it smiling. Jiwon scowled. He grabbed Jin by the waist and pulled him closely. Jin flinched. It was a subconscious choice. Jin turned away embarrassed hoping no one saw it.

"The one and only Jin." Jiwon smiled. Jin was highly uncomfortable. He only smiled at Namjoon. Jiwon let him go and took the lunch.

"Thanks babe." He kissed Jin. Jin jumped at the sudden movement. Jiwon scowled.

"Ah sorry. A bee flew past. You know how I feel about bees." He covered. Namjoon shook his hand again.

"Nice to meet you. Also.." He leaned over and whispered in Jin's ear.

"Your bruise is showing."

Jin gasped and wrapped himself up. He bowed to Namjoon and Jiwon.

"Nicetomeetyoutoohaveanicedaylove you!" He scrambled to say before rushing out of there. How could he have been so stupid.

He quickly opened the apartment door and looked in the mirror. Like hell it was. The concealer must have wiped off when he jumped. After all he did rub it against Jiwon. He prayed silently in hopes the Jiwon didn't notice. He'd kill him for sure.

To take Jin's mind off of things, he cleaned the apartment. It was pretty messy. Booze bottles sat on the table. From last night probably. He cut on some music before setting to work.
-
Yoongi shot the ball. He made it. He was cheered on yet again by his team mates.

"YOONGI!!!!! MIN YOONGI!!" He heard someone shout. He turned to see Jimin running toward him. His team mate decided to shoot the ball. Yoongi widened his eyes.

"Jimin no.." It was too late. The ball went through the hoop just as the boy was under the basket. The ball bounced off the boys head sending him crashing to the ground. The item he held crashed too but it was safe.

"Sorry dude." The teammate assured. Jimin said something but his words were muffled due to his face being flattened to the ground.

"Jimin speak up." Yoongi said. The boy slowly arose and gave Yoongi a toothy grin.

"I brought you something." He said. His elbow was scratched. He grabbed the bowl and opened it. Inside was a slice a chocolate cake. Yoongi smiled.

"Thanks Jimin. Tell your mom thanks too." He said ruffling the boy's head. He smiled.

"Let's patch up the elbow." He said. Jimin pulled away.

"I'm fine. Thanks anyway." He got up and ran before Yoongi could question it. Yoongi smiled as his long time crush fled the scene.

Yoongi's mom was a regular at Jimin mom's meeting. Jimin smiled as his best friend thanked him. Jimin doesn't know why but he's always extremely happy around Yoongi.

I guess it's because we've been friends for so long.

"Jimin!" The younger was snapped out of his thoughts as Hoseok called his name. The last class of the day. Mr Lee's class.

"Come on! Let's just work on it at your house! I'm too lazy." Hoseok complained. Jimin huffed in annoyance and put all the needed papers to work on for later.

"You better come Hoseok." Jimin warned. Hoseok smiled.

"Of course. I want to see my mother." He said. Jimin scrunched his nose at Hoseok's words.

"Please don't call my mother your mother." Jimin said. Hoseok shrugged.

"She likes me better anyway." Jimin punched his arm. The two laughing and playing until the bell rang. They walked outside. Jimin's mom was waiting.

"Hi mom!" Hoseok yelled.

"Hi son!" She yelled back. Jimin cringed at this exchange.

"I'll see you later Hyung! Bye!" Jimin waved bye to his friend who walked his own seperate way.