2

Jin had just finished cooking when there was a knock on the door. Jiwon was here already? He took off his apron and cautiously opened the door.

It was..Namjoon?

"Yes?" Jin asked through the crack in the door.

"Jin right? I want to talk." He said.

"Jiwon isn't here right now." Jin stated. Namjoon laughed.

"I don't want to talk to Jiwon. I want to talk to you." He said. Jin was still a little skeptical.

"About?" Jin inquired. Namjoon gave him a stern look.

"You know." He said. It was as if a force had compelled Jin to open the door. He opened the door and gestured him inside.

"Here. I'll make some tea." He said before putting on the kettle. Jin sat cross legged on the chair hugging the pillow tightly. He looked at Namjoon who sat across from him.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked. Suddenly Namjoon grabbed Jin's arm and examined it. Jin gasped. He tried to pull away.

"Let me go..please." His voice started to crack. Namjoon looked again at Jin.

"That bastard did this to you?" He asked. Jin didn't want to say. He wanted Jiwon to be safe and didn't want to cause any problems for his 'loving' boyfriend.

"No. I just bumped it against the counter. I bruise easily." Jin said. Namjoon glared at him.

"Don't lie to me. Trust me. I know." Without warning, Jin burst into tears. He looked at Namjoon with teary eyes.

"Don't tell anyone. Please." He said. Namjoon reached up and wiped Jin's tears away with his thumb. In that moment they both locked eyes. Jin's eyes were glossy as they stared into each others. No one had ever wiped Jin's tears away. Never.

Jin reached out for Namjoon's hand. It seemed like a silent cry for help. The kettle whistled as they soon came back to reality. Jin got up immediately.

"Sorry. That was um.. The tea is..." Namjoon only smiled at him. Jin ran to the kitchen.

What the hell? Why is my heart beating so fuckin' fast?!

He poured the tea slowly. Afterwards he slowly bought the two cups in. He looked up. Namjoon was leaving just as Jiwon was coming through the door.

"Namjoon?" He asked. Namjoon only glared.

"Sorry. I was just leaving." He said before turning to Jin and mouthing.

I'll help you.

Jiwon closed the door. Jin set the tea down. Jiwon was coming closer. He grabbed Jin by the hair.

"Why the hell was he here!?" He yelled. Jin flinched.

"He only came to talk. Nothing else." Jin cried. Jiwon threw him to the floor. He kicked him in the stomach.

"Don't ever invite other men in my home without my permission. Understood?" Jin nodded sadly.

"Why don't you wait for me in the bed like a good boy huh." He said. Jin sulked up the stairs. His phone buzzed.

Namjoon: Don't forget. I'll help you.

Jin hugged the phone tight.
-
"I'm on my way to your house Jungkook." Taehyung spoke through the phone. Jungkook jumped up.

"What!? Why?" He asked. Taehyung only laughed before hanging up. Soon there was a knock on the door. He got up and rushed down to open it. There was Taehyung standing in all his glory with a bag.

"Who is it?" His stepmom asked coming from behind. When she saw Taehyung she immediately bumped Jungkook out of the way.

"Lisa! Your company is here!"  She yelled to her daughter. Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Tha..." Taehyung cut him off.

"I'm actually here for Jungkook. We're working on our project." He said. Jungkook avoided his stepmoms glare.

"Oh." She stepped out of the way allowing him in. He smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled back.

"Let's go. We need to get started." He stated. Jungkook followed. He didn't miss the glares that his stepmom was throwing.

"Alright let's get started!" Tae

"I'm bored." He said. Jungkook scoffed at him again.

"We literally just started 30 seconds ago." He said. He tried to get Taehyung's brain to work but he refused. Jungkook sat next to him giving up.

Instead Taehyung convinced him to watch some show he's been interested in for a while.

The door slammed open.

"I bought cookies for my favorite person." She held a sing song voice. Taehyung expected her to hand the cookies to Jungkook but instead they were shoved into his hands.

Taehyung looked at her. How come Jungkook wasn't her favorite person? She'd only known him for 10 min. Not even. He scowled at the thought.
-
"Mom please!" Jimin begged his mother. She stopped twiddling with the cookie dough. She sighed.

"Jimin! Enough. I'm marrying him ok. I love you and I love him too. Give it a month. For me?" She asked. He was angry but nodded anyways. She still didn't understand his hatred for him. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

He nodded at Jimin before sweeping his mother in his hands and kissing her all over. She giggled at his silliness.

"Stop it!" She giggled. He smirked.

"I just can't help it when i see my beautiful wife." He said. Jimin cringed at the cheesiness.

"Almost wife." She continued with the cookie door. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it! It's for me!" Jimin said running to the door. Hoseok stood in the doorway. He ran to the kitchen.

"Hi mom!" He said before lifting her and spining her. She gasped in shock. Suddenly she laughed. Afterwards she patted his head.

"Hi my second son." She smiled at the boy. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Leave her alone hyung! We have to do the project." Jimin could feel the man's heated gaze on him. He still dragged Hoseok away. Hoseok plopped on the bed.

"I love my second mother." He said licking the spoon. That was his reward. Jimin turned to close the door but the devil man stood there.

"I don't think you should close the door son." Jimin's almost step dad said. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I want to play music. Last time I checked you hate my music." Jimin retorted. He continued to close the door but was yet again stopped.

"What do you want Daesung?!" Jimin yelled. He was really angry right about now.

"I don't want you two alone." He said. Jimin yelled in frustration.

"It's not about what people want. If that was the case then I want you to leave me alone! I want you to leave my mom alone! I want you get out of my house! I want you to never come back! I..." Hoseok pulled him from the door. By now he was a screaming and crying mess. Hoseok cleared up any questions Daesung had. Daesung left, content.

"Jimin you can't do that ." Hoseok gritted. Jimin didn't care. He only spoke what was on his mind. His phone rang. He picked it up not looking at the ID.

"Hello?" He asked sniffing.

"Jimin are you crying?" Yoongi asked. Jimin instantly perked up and scoffed.

"Of course not." He said. Hoseok only smirked at him.

"I don't believe you." That was the last thing he said before hanging up the phone.