13

A/N Jimin's story will be continued next chapter.
-
Jin laid in bed that night. He couldn't have been more grateful for the opportunity. Sometimes his past did haunt him and he would cry silently but he liked to think that he was happy.

"This is only temporary. It's only a matter of time before he gets rid of you." Jin whispered. He removed the covers and went to the bathroom. He really had to twinkle.

After he was done he walked slowly back to his room but stopped at the stairs. There was no way he was going back to sleep anytime soon. Maybe Namjoon has some chamomile tea. He slowly made his way downstairs not wanting to wake Namjoon.

Just his luck. He warmed it up. He noticed the door at the end of the kitchen. How come he never noticed that? He waited for his tea before he went out to be nosy.

The door led to a patio. Wow. It was really cool out here. Not to hot, not to cold. Jin walked outside and sat in the chair as he drank his tea. He's been out there for a while, just thinking.

"Hyung?" Jin turned to see a still half asleep Namjoon.

"Oh hi Joon."

"What are you doing out here so early in the morning? It's still dark out." Namjoon sat in the chair next to him.

"I couldn't sleep so I just came out here. To relax a bit." Namjoon nodded his head. He slid into the seat next to him.

"Ya! You have work in like 3 hours. Go and rest!" Jin said. Namjoon shook his head.

"Nope. I'd rather sit with you. At least till you get ready to go back to sleep." Jin huffed but he secretly enjoyed the younger's thoughtfulness.

"Fine. But it's not my fault if you pass out from exhaustion." Namjoon laughs and Jin smiles.

"See this is a perfect time to get to know you better." Jin hums at this.

"Ask away." Jin states taking another sip of his tea.

"Ok, this has been on my mind lately. If you don't have a job, how do you get money?" Jin laughs.

"Is that really the first question?" Namjoon nods. Jin chuckles.

"Well, I took up a babysitting job. For the few hours I could manage to leave the house I would go and babysit this sweet little girl. I also became really close friends with the lady's older son. He's a really great kid despite his tactics of being really annoying." Namjoon nods with a little smile.

"Can I ask about your parents?" That has also been a question on his mind.

"I haven't been in touch with my parents in a really long time. It started a year after high school. Jiwon banned me from speaking to my parents and me being the foolish person I was listened to him. I haven't spoken with them since and I really miss them." Jin says as he still remembers his mother's smiling face. That was 7 years ago though.

Namjoon smiles as he grabs Jin's hand realizing he made the older cry.

"I'm really sorry about that hyung."

"Ah don't be. It was my fault." Jin says as he finishes off the last of his tea. He let's go of Namjoon's hand standing abruptly.

"I'm getting really tired now. Do you mind if I go back to bed?" Now Namjoon knows that Jin's parents are a really touchy subject for him. He nods as Jin walks back into the house.
-
"Oh, you're finally home." Jungkooks stepmom said. She payed him no attention after that and left. He was grateful for that. He didn't want to deal with her at the moment.

Jungkook was exhausted. Taehyung had walked him home and walking on crutches about a block away is not a walk in the park.

He lays on the couch as he didn't have the energy to go up the stairs and to his room.

"Jungkook." The boy opened his eyes to see his father looking at him.

"Oh. Hi dad." This was kind of foreign to Jungkook. He rarely ever spoke to his dad. Mainly because the man was either busy with work or busy with pleasing the she-devil.

"What's up bud? It seems we haven't spoken to each other in so long." His dad chuckles.

"Yea it does seem that way." Jungkook sighs.

"What have you been up to lately bud?" Jungkook shakes his head.

"Nothing much dad. Just trying to keep my school studies up." His dad nods.

"Honey!" The devil calls. He sighs a bit.

"That's Mishima. We can talk again soon alright bud?" Jungkook nods.

"Make sure you take of yourself well." His dad says eyeing the cast on his sons leg. Jungkook nods as Mr. Jeon climbs the stairs to please his wife.

Jungkook sighs as he grabs his crutches to do the same thing. He was sweating profusely before he took a shower, took his medicine and went to bed. His phone beeped.

Taeee: Sorry for the late text Kookie but mom really enjoyed having you over for dinner and says you should come over again soon:)

Me: I definitely will if her other dishes taste just as amazing! Thanks for having me over hyung!

Taeee: Anytime my bunny 🐰

Taeee: Sleep good tonight. Don't forget to have good dreams about me
Or dirty ones, either one is fine😏

Me: Good night Kim Taehyung😑

Taeee: Just kidding Kookie but do have good dreams tonight! I look forward to seeing that beautiful smile of yours tomorrow

Me: Aish hyung. Good night!

Taeee: Night bun

Jungkook smiles to himself as he slowly drifts off to sleep. To his surprise, he really did dream of the older but he would never admit it.