17

"Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked entering the dance studio. Usually you could find the red headed boy in here. He was laid out on the floor, sweat pouring off his body.

"Hyung?" He caught sight with the small boy.

"Oh, Jungkook!" Hoseok jumped up to hug him but Jungkook pushed him away.

"In case you haven't noticed, you're drenched in sweat." Hoseok chuckles.

"What can I do for you?" Jungkook takes a seat.

"I need help and I need advice." Hoseok nods wanting him to continue.

"S-so like, lately I've been having this weird thing going on with my heart. It mostly happens when I'm around Taehyung hyung." Hoseok smirks knowing where this was going.

"I don't know if there's something wrong like I have heart problems or something. Should I get it checked or something?" Jungkook asks.

"No, it's more common than you think." Hoseok says. Jungkook looks at him wanting him to continue.

"You know what's wrong with me?" Hoseok laughs.

"There is nothing wrong with you. You just have a classic case of the crushies."

"The crushies?" Hoseok laughs more.

"You have a crush on Taehyung." That came as a shock to Jungkook.

"I do?" Hoseok pulls out his phone as he types in something.

"Answer these questions truthfully? Ready?" Jungkook nods.

"When you see Taehyung for the first time in a day, how do you feel?"

"Happy! Excited! All the above."

"Do you feel thing with anyone else?"

"No actually. Just Taehyung."

"If you saw him talking to another girl, how would you feel?"

"Maybe a little jealous. Just a little bit."

"How does he make you feel?"

"Special and warm inside. It's a great feeling hyung."

"Have you ever dreamed of him?" This makes Jungkook blush.

"Yea.. once though! Only once!" Hoseok smirks but continues on with his questions.

"If I asked you too, could you describe the feeling when with him?"

"All I can say is that it's like heaven except 100x better."

"What do you like most about him?"

"Maybe it's the fact that he's so nice and caring and just makes me feel really...awesome!"

"Can you imagine yourself with him?"

"I can dream about it but it probably won't happen." Hoseok smiles.

"Well according to your answers this isn't an ordinary crush. Jeon Jungkook, I think you're in LoVeeE~" Jungkook turns red.

"You really think so?" Hoseok nods at the oblivious boy. Jungkook smiles.

"I like this feeling. I should fall in love more often." Jungkook says. Hoseok shakes his head playfully as the younger limps out of the room.
-
"Hey Jimin!" Yoongi called as Jimin was eating his lunch on the bleachers. He was watching Yoongi practice.

Yoongi walked over and stole an oreo from Jimin.

"Hey! That's mine!" Jimin yelled trying to get it back, or at least prevent him from putting it in his mouth.

He reached up to snatch it back but Yoongi held his arm all the way up. Jimin pushed him and he almost lost his balance.

"I'm only kidding. Here." He reached out to give it back but took it and put it in his mouth instead. Jimin pushed him back again.

"You jerk! Oreos' are my favorite!" Jimin fussed with him. He was going to turn around and leave but Yoongi grabbed his hand feeling the shock between them. He let go and could feel the blush trying to creep onto his face.

"Don't go Jimin. I'm sorry ok?" Jimin thought about it.

"I mean, I don't know if I should forgive you just yet." Yoongi was quick to fall at Jimin's feet and beg him for forgiveness.

"Yah! Ok. Just get up. You're embarrassing me." Yoongi wrapped his arms around the small boy.

"Hyung!" Jimin laughed.

"Hi pabo's!" Jennie yelled. They pulled apart immediately.

"What? I don't want to stop you two love birds. I don't want to ruin your date." She says.

"We're not dating." Yoongi says quietly. This makes Jennie explode.

"YOU IDIOTS! CAN YOU JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY - hi Lisa!- LIKE OMG JUST DATE ALREADY!" She flicks them both in the forehead.

Jimin holds his head with a pout.

"Maybe that will knock some sense into you. Do us a favor and date already. You guys like each other so what's the problem?" That's all Jennie says before running off to her friends.

They look at each other as if contemplating.

Yoongi wasn't one to keep his feelings down. The moment he realized he had a crush on Jimin, he tried his best to voice them as best as he could. He wanted Jimin to know how he felt.

Jimin on the other hand just needed a bit more of a push. He can't deny those feelings he feels down there. It was the fact that they were buried. Maybe he wanted to bring them to the top but he was just scared that they'll get hurt. Society was one cruel thing.

Maybe Jennie's words were an eye opener for him.

"Hey Yoongi? Can we talk?"
-
"Hey calm down Jin hyung." Namjoon said as he held the others hands.

It happened again. Namjoon doesn't understand what causes it to happen but he just knew he had to be there.

Jin was crying and begging Namjoon to lock all the doors and windows.

"I'm scared. He has to know that I'm here. He'll take me back and I don't want to go back but if I refuse he might hurt me." Jin said crying. Namjoon hugged him.

"I won't let him come back ok? Hyung you're safe here. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you. It's ok." Jin grabbed his shirt and cried into it.

"Can you please do it for me?" Jin mumbled. Namjoon nodded as he went to lock everything. He brought back a glass of water and tissue. Jin thanked him.

Every now and then, Jin would scream and cry. He get paranoid to the point where he'd hyperventilate. All Namjoon could do was help him calm down.

"I shouldn't be here." Jin wiped his face as his eyes stayed glued to the ground.

"Why not?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I'm nothing but a burden to you. I cry a lot and it probably seems as if you're taking care of a child. You shouldn't have to feel that way." Jin says.

"Listen to me hyung. I want you here more than anything. You're not a burden to me. If anything you're a good thing. Now I don't have to be alone anymore, I have a friend here with me. I need your company Seokjin. The next time you say you're a burden, I will fuss with you." Namjoon says.

Jin nods slowly.

"Now come on. I want to beat you in Monopoly." Jin chuckles as he follows Namjoon.