23

"And yeah. That happened." Jimin says remembering last night and how he stayed up all night thinking about it.

"Finally. I thought it would never happen." Jimin huffed.

"I'm just saying." Hoseok says.

"Oh just so you know, I'm outside your house right now." Jimin jumps up in shock. He opens the door and sure enough there was the red headed boy.

"Hi Jimin. Where's mom?" He asked.

"She went to get fitted. They have to measure her sizes to make the dress for her." He nods.

"Are you going to the wedding?"

"Why would I miss my own mother's wedding Hoseok?" Jimin asked. Hoseok shrugged.

"My brother didn't go to our mom's wedding. He said it's because they were giving out free donuts at Krispy Kreme." Hoseok shrugged. Typical Junior.

"What did you mom do about Junior?" Jimin asked never hearing this story before.

"Oh. She chewed him out for days on end about it. She even got mad at me for it." Hoseok said. Jimin laughed.

"Well unlike Junior, I'm going to my mom's wedding. As a matter of fact, I'm the ring bearer for her." Jimin says with a proud look on his face.

"Does Mom need a flower girl?" Hoseok asks batting his eye lashes. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"If she did, what makes you think she would pick you? You're as ugly as a horse." Jimin laughs as Hoseok pouts.

"I'll be back. I'm hungry." He says walking into the kitchen. Hoseok wanted to bother him but something caught his eye. He knew it was wrong to go through a person's messages. But if it was your best friend then it was ok.

Hoseok grabs Jimin's phone reading the message. A mischievous glint in his eyes.

Yoongi💕
Hey Jiminie
Thanks for date night
It was really a lot of fun!

Me
😩🤤😻😽😽💋💘💞💜💕💝💕💘💗💘😍☺️🤩😁🤣😃😍💋💜💋💜💗🤣💘😃😽🤣💗😁🤤😃💗💞😻😃💗😃😻💗😃💗😃😻😃💗😃🤣😻😁😻💋💘💘🤣💕💕💕💕😃😻😃😻😃🤤❤️😃😏😩💞😆💜😆😃🤤💞💘🤣💗😃💗💞😆💜😆😃💕💘💞💘🤣😃💗💕😃💕💜😆😃❤️😃❤️😃😆😆😃💕😃💘🤣💘😃💕😃💕😃😆💘💞💗💕😃💗💜😽💜😽😃💗💕😃💕🤣💗💕😍

Yoongi💕
Jimin?

Me
I love you so much ❤️😘💕💘😏😃😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜💜😍💜😍💜😍
I can't wait to get married😃💗💜🤣😆💗🤣💜😽💜💗💜😽💜😽💜😽💜😽😃😽💜😽💜😽💜😽💜💞💜😽
And have lots of kids😆💜😁💜💋💘😆💜😍😍💋💜😍💜😍💘😁💘😁😁💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍😍💜😍😍
Can't forget the baby making process😏🤤🤩😩👅💦
MIN YOOOONGIIII😃💝💝😁💗💕
or should I call you daddy😏🤩😩👅💦😍🤤😝

Yoongi💕
I didn't know you had those kinds of thoughts already Jimin

Me
What!
You don't want me forever 😡🤬😠😤😈👿😡🤬😈👿😤😠😤😠😠😡🤬😈👿👿