45

Jungkook walked quietly out after his dad. He found him in the car and knocked on the window. His dad rubbed his face before unlocking the doors.

Jungkook slid in next to him and shut the door. He didn't know what to say and just let his dad get over the shock he was feeling. It was quiet for a little bit before Mr Jeon spoke up.

"When were you going to tell me Jungkook?" The boy fiddled with his fingers.

"I don't know dad." Is all Jungkook can say.

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Of course I was dad." Mr Jeon sighed again as he let all this information sink in.

"Dad?" Mr Jeon hummed.

"Do you hate me for being.. that way?" Jungkook asked. It was silent for a while.

"No. I don't hate you. I'm just maybe a little disappointed but I don't hate you." That also hurt Jungkooks feelings a little bit. To know that he disappointed his father.

"Dad I'm sorry to be disappointing to you but that's really how I feel. I really like him and he's just really amazing and he cares about me. I really love him and I imagine a future with him." Jungkook starts.

"I see." Mr Jeon says. They develop into a silence. Jungkook takes a deep breath.

"Dad if you can't except that I'm that way, then I can.. just go?" Jungkook says getting ready to open the car door and leave.

"Jungkook I'm only a little disappointed that you couldn't come to me as your father and tell me this. Overall I'm really happy for you son. You think this is one for you?" Jungkook nods happily.

"I don't think so. I know so. I really am in love with Kim Taehyung." He says with a smile. Mr Jeon looks him in the eye.

"If this is the person, wether male or female, you want to spend the rest of your life with then so be it. Just tell him that I have a shot gun and I'm not afraid to use it." They both laugh at this statement.

Jungkook pulls his father in for a hug.

"Thanks dad, for supporting me." He nods.

"Of course I'd support you son. I understand that people like who they like and if you feel that connection than that's just the way it's supposed to be. Everyone deserves love no matter the gender. If it's love them it's love." Jungkook nods.

"Again thanks dad. I should probably go and check on my friends. That seemed to be really shocking to some people. I'll see you at home yeah?" Mr Jeon nodded before telling his son to be safe.

"I also want to formally meet this Taehyung. Don't forget to tell about the shot gun." Jungkook laughs as he makes his way back inside.
-
The two were fighting on the ground. Jin caught his breath as he wheezed and held his stomach. He was sore all over.

While Namjoon was wrestling with the other, he picked himself up with some strength he could muster. He whimpered as his body was on fire and he could imagine all the bruises that we're going to form. Limping to the phone as quickly as he could he picked it up and dialed 911.

"911 how can I help you?" Without saying anything, Jin only spoke out the address of the apartment. His legs gave way and he let the phone drop. He felt like he wanted to go to sleep.

His eyes closed and opened again as he tried to stay conscious. Namjoon noticed.

"Hyung! Stay awake please!" He shouted as he dodged another punch coming his way.

"Namjoon~ I-i can't~" Jin cried. He apologized before he closed his eyes completely. It didn't take long for the police to arrive with an ambulance. They grabbed Jiwon off and managed to cuff him after putting up a fight.

They got Jin into an ambulance while they questioned Namjoon before allowing him to ride with Jin.

"Hyung please be ok. I'm sorry. Please be alright."

"We'll have to remove the shards of glass, just focus on keeping him breathing." Namjoon held his limp hand as he apologized and begged for the older to be alright.
-
"I hate him so much! I knew he wasn't the right person for my mother." Jimin said as Yoongi set him down to calm down.

"I can't believe I believed him! He lied to me right through his teeth and I..." Jimin cut himself off before turning and facing the older. He felt like the worst boyfriend in the world.

"Woah Jimin. Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked concerned about him as he went closer to him. Jimin was quick to hug the older as he cried into his chest.

"I broke up with you and hurt you. All over some lies. I messed us up Yoongi. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I'm so sorry hyung." Jimin cried. Yoongi shushed him.

"It's not your fault Jimin. I would have reacted the same way. I understand." That made Jimin cry more. Even after he hurt the both of them, Yoongi was still so understanding. Jimin loved that about him.

"Are you angry with me?" Jimin asked.

"Of course not. I could never be angry with you." Yoongi says.

"Can you forgive me?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Of course I do. Does it mean we can be together again because it was really hard being without you." Yoongi says. Jimin chuckles and nods happily. Yoongi pulls him closer and kisses him, something he's been yearning to do since they broke up.

Jimin pulls his face closer as he tastes Yoongi's lips to which he missed so very much. They find their happiness again in each other as they kiss each other. Sadly they had to pull away.

"As much as I'd love to keep going, I need to go and check on my mom." Yoongi nods.

"We can continue this later." Yoongi winks and Jimin shakes him off with a smile as he goes to find his mother.