52

A/N Jimin's story will be continued next chapter just because lol
-
1 DAY BEFORE PROM 💚
-
Jungkook was humming along to whatever song was playing as he was lying on his bed, getting some rest from the long day he had at school.

His phone started ringing but he was exhausted. He reached out lazily and put the phone on speaker.

"What?" He asked not caring who it was at the moment or how rude he sounded.

"Hey bun!" His eyes snapped open.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yelled happy that his father wasn't here or he scold the boy.

"Yep it's me."

"Taehyung! What the hell!? You can't just ignore me for like two days then call me up and act like you didn't just stop speaking to me all of a sudden." Jungkook scolded him.

"I know bun and I'm really sorry. I have something for you though. Can I pick you up?"

"In an hour. Don't be late Kim." Jungkook hung up the phone. Taehyung rubbed his hands. He didn't know the younger would be this upset with him. Hopefully he'll warm up by the end of the night. That's when Taehyung had his most special surprise.

He waited outside for 10 mins before Jungkook came out. His mom let him have the car. Just because he doesn't usually drive doesn't mean he can't.

"DoN'T be LaTe." Taehyung mocked him.

"I can be late if I want to, I told you not to be late." Taehyung laughed and shook his head. Taehyung hadn't realized just how upset he made the younger. The car ride was silent.

Finally, they reached their destination. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Watch your step." Jungkook knew almost immediately where they were. The lake. It was already getting late as he looked at the pier. He noticed the blanket and basket of food.

"I made it myself." Taehyung says referring to the food. Jungkook gives him a look and he chuckles.

"My mom helped to make sure it wouldn't kill us. I promise it's good." He said. Jungkook nodded as he took a seat and Taehyung took out his foods.

"Pineapples! My favorite!" Jungkook says picking up a piece and eating it. Taehyung smiles at him.

"Sorry for ignoring you bun. I only wanted to surprise you."

"I'll get over it." Jungkook says. They laugh and eat until the sun finally sets. Taehyung packs away the food as he grabs Jungkook's hand.

"Get ready to look up." Jungkook looks up, just as a flashing bead shoots across the sky. Fireworks! Jungkook stares happily as he watches the sky glitter with the beautiful colors.

"Taehyung! How did you get this?" Jungkook asks.

"I know a guy." Jungkook gasps.

"Is it illegal?!" He asks. Taehyung laughs.

"No... I don't think." Jungkook shakes his head before climbing over into Taehyung's lap.

"Oh you're not mad anymore?" He teases.

"Nope." Jungkook says as he stares at the fireworks, loving it. Suddenly there was one that caught his eye.

"That's shaped like a P. Oh was that an R? Look Taehyung! That's an O. Oh my gosh it's an M. Question mark?" Jungkook let's it render in his mind before it hits him. He turns to Taehyung.

"Did you just ask me to prom using fireworks?" He asks. Taehyung nodded with the biggest smile on his face. He watches and Jungkook's face falls and he bites his lip. The next thing Taehyung knew, Jungkook was crying.

"Bun? What's wrong?" Taehyung asks pulling him close.

"It's just so beautiful." Jungkook cries. Taehyung chuckles lightly.

"Yes! I'll go to prom with you!" Jungkook says as he kisses Taehyung, missing the smiley face firework behind him.
-
"Prom was weird for me. The person I went with was kind of creepy." Namjoon laughs as he thinks about his prom date from years ago.

"What was it like?" Jin asked.

"Well it was fine other than my date. He was basically breathing down my neck about it so I said yes." Namjoon says.

"I wouldn't say it gave you that magical feeling that the exaggerate about in books and movies. It did give off a nice vibe though." Jin nods as he listens to the story Namjoon tells.

"I didn't make it to my prom." Jin says out of the blue.

"What happened?"

"Well we were almost there. I noticed several beer cans in the car and didn't want to drive with him. We yelled at each other and I told him I would walk. Apparently we were too loud and gained the attention of a passing bye cop. He arrested Jiwon and I spent my prom night in the jail house waiting to bail him out. It was a really fun night." Jin says being very sarcastic at the end.

"Oh. Hm." Namjoon replies.

"What?"

"Just thinking." He says as they turn their attention back to the TV in front of them.

"Hyung? Do you mind staying all day with your parents tomorrow? I'll come get you later that night." Namjoon asked.

"How long?"

"I'm not sure but I'll call you if it takes me a little over the designated time. I want to surprise you with something." Jin nods after a few minutes.

"Sure I guess. Can you tell me the surprise now?"

"If I do, then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Jin shrugged.

"I'll pretend to still be shocked." Jin tries to reason.

"Nice try but still no. You'll just have to wait till tomorrow hyung." Namjoon says sitting up to take his cup away.

"Fine!" Jin calls out to him. Namjoon chuckles from in the kitchen. Jin smiles as he too lets out a small laugh.