7

A/N Jin's story would be continued in the next chapter and it'll be Monday. Just so nothing is confusing.
-
"You still didn't tell me hyung." Jimin stated through pursed lips. Yoongi shrugged as he silently walked.

"Are you silent treatment-ing me?" Jimin asked. Yoongi shook his head. Jimin set his lips in a firm line.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked. Yoongi was too busy in his thoughts. He wanted to tell Jimin but how would that affect their friendship?

"Jimin. I want to tell you but I think I should wait. Maybe it's something silly and would just fade." Yoongi said. Jimin reluctantly agreed.

"Yea. I guess you're right hyung." He said. Yoongi walked to his doorstep as Jimin watched from afar. Yoongi walked inside a gave a quick goodbye wave to Jimin. Jimin waved back before taking off to his house.

When he walked in his room, things seemed to be a little different but he couldn't place it. He showered before throwing on some clean clothes and grabbing his phone. His phone rang.

"Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

"I have detention. I'll come over another time. Sorry Jimin." Hoseok whispered. Jimin reached for Yoongz Bear. He felt nothing.

"It's fine. Bye." He said hanging up the phone and searching the room. He couldn't find him. He ran out.

"Mom!! Have you seen Yoongz Bear?" He asked his mother frantically. She didn't turn to look at him. He went up to her. She turned around with tear in her eyes.

"Mom?" Jimin's mom knew how he felt about that bear. He loved that bear deeply. He says it's because it's one of the few things his hyung gave him and he's treasure it always.

She pulled it out. Cotton fell out. Jimin took the ripped bear in his hands and was angry.

"Mom?" He asked. She sighed before apologizing to her son.

"I'm sorry Jimin." She said. He looked at her in disbelief.

"Who did this?" He asked. His mom frowned sadly.

"It was Daesung." She said remembering the painful memory of this morning.
-
"I'll buy us some milkshakes. Then we can hang out." Jungkook smiled gratefully. Taehyung ordered them two milkshakes.

"Ah Taehyung! I can pay for my own  shake." Taehyung tried to tell the younger that he had it but Jungkook insisted. Taehyung grabbed his hands making him look him in the eye.

"I got it Kookie. My treat." He said. Jungkook could feel the blush creep on his face as he nodded. Taehyung went to get the milkshakes.

Jungkook tried to calm down his beating heart. He doesn't understand why it's beating like that but he wished for it to stop.

Taehyung set them down in front kf them.

"I got you an oreo milkshake. Unless you'd rather have the m&m one?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Oreo is fine." He grabbed the sweet treat and tasted it. Taehyung chuckled at the youngers reaction.

"It's good isn't it? This is one of my favorite places to come. The ice cream is always the best."

"I don't remember the last time I had a milkshake but I'm sure this tops all." Jungkook admitted.

"What! No milkshake. You have to have more than. I won't accept that." Jungkook giggled.

"Ah no! One is enough." Jungkook laughed happily. Taehyung flagged down the waiter and Jungkook slid in the seat with Taehyung.

"Taehyung stop it!" He laughed trying to hold the other down. The shop was pretty empty so they continued to tease each other and play like the little kids they are.

They've been in there for 3 hours now ordering milkshake after milkshake. Jungkook whined.

"Hyung I'm full. I told you no more shakes!" He whined. Taehyung laughed.

"Ok ok. No more. Come on. I wanted to take you to the park since it's getting pretty late. That'll be it for the day. I promise." Jungkook nodded following behind him.

They sat on the swings as they looked up at each other.

"I had a nice time today Taehyung. Thank you." Taehyung smiled.

"I'm just glad to see you happy Kookie." They chatted some more before Jungkook really had to get home. He was already in so much trouble.

"Bye Taehyung! I might see you tomorrow." Taehyung waved bye before he walked down a few blocks down to his house. With a heavy heart, Jungkook walked inside of his house.

"I told you to be home earlier didn't I?" She asked. Jungkook rolled his eyes not wanting to deal with this right now. He walked past her to go to his room.

"I am talking to you!" She grabbed his arm. In an attempt to pull her off she jerked him back causing him to lose his balance. Jungkook was on the stairs at the time and it all moved so fast.

Jungkook fell to the bottom of the stairs, a loud crack following. He hissed in pain as uncontrollable tears fell down his cheeks. His leg was broken. The pain was too much for him to handle and everything went black.