22

"I want this. Oh and this!" Namjoon scowled.

"What even is that?" Jin looked at it.

"I don't know but I'm sure it will look good on me." He continues to grab things off the racks until he's satisfied.

"Thanks Namjoon."

"Yeah whatever." Namjoon teases. Jin pouts and grabs his arm.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you a treat to make up for it at the cafe right there." Namjoon nods not going to waste that offer.

"You know, I forgot how good it felt to shop. I really have to catch up on the world."

"I'll show you that world." Namjoon says. Jin scrunches his nose at him.

"Stop being cheesy." They laugh as they smile really big. Jin smiled bigger.

Was this the feeling of happiness? If so, he loved it.

"Thank you for everything Namjoon."

"You thank me at least 4 times a day."

"I know. I really mean it and I'm really thankful."

"It's nothing. Just helping out the people I love." He says. Jin nods. They get tired of sitting and walks around some more.

Sometime after, Jin insisted on being carried.

"Carry me! Please! Kim Namjoon, I will stay right here and beg you until you do." Jin says as a threat. Namjoon laughs before letting him get on. Jin holds on tight.

"This feels nice. You should carry me more often. It's a good workout." Jin says. Namjoon chuckles at his words.

"Hey hyung. Do you want to go there?" Namjoon asked. He got a snore in return.

"Did you just fall asleep?" Namjoon asked a little shocked at how quickly he fell asleep. Namjoon headed for the exit, carrying the sleeping male on his back.

If he wasn't so busy trying to keep Jin upright and not fall from walking all day, he might would have noticed the couple in a nearby store staring at them.
-
"I spy with my little eye, something.. orange." Jungkook said. Rosé looked around trying to remember what the color orange was.

"That?" She said pointing.

"No. Really close though." He said. Taehyung walked a little close behind them as he watched them play the silly little game.

Rosé was holding on to Jungkooks jeans, since his hands were busy with the crutches. They walked slow as they took in the surroundings to play their game.

"Rosie. Maybe it's something over there?" Taehyung pointed. She nodded as she scanned over the place she was instructed to look.

"The playground slide!" She said. Jungkook nodded excitedly.

"Gosh. You beat me Rosé." She giggled happily.

"You have to buy me treat now!" She says. Jungkook nodded.

"Anything you want." He says. She points to his crutches.

"What are these?" She asks.

"Oh. These are my crutches. So they can help me walk." He says.

"Why? Is something wrong with your leg?" He nods.

"Well I was being really clumsy and I fell. I hurt my leg really badly to where I couldn't walk. But don't worry. I'll feel better in a few weeks." She nods.

Taehyung hated that. He didn't believe that for one bit. He could ask Lisa once they go back to school.

"Oh Tae! You know we could finish our project right? It's due on Friday." Jungkook says. He hated that project but he didn't want it to end just yet. What if Taehyung stops talking to him after the project is due? I mean that is how they bonded.

"What's wrong Bun?" Taehyung asks taking notice to the frown on his face.

"Oh? Nothing. Just thinking." He says. Taehyung picks Rosé up as they cross the street.

"Ok really. I'm nervous." Jungkook admits after a few minutes.

"Nervous?"

"Yes. Will you stop talking to me after we finish the project?" Taehyung was quick to say no.

"Of course not. Even though it gave me a great reason to invite you over. Now I'll just have to make up an excuse." Taehyung pouts. Jungkook laughs.

"I'll come over anytime. You don't have to make up an excuse hyung."

"Even If I call you at 4 in the morning?"

"Don't push it."
-
"You haven't talked much since we left?" Yoongi says.

"I know. I'm really nervous right now. If I speak anymore then I'll probably make a fool out of myself." Jimin responded as quick as he could.

"But I'll still love you." Yoongi says. Jimin smiles at that.

"Ok that's what we can talk about. Tell me about the time you spent loving me without me noticing?" Jimin tried to word that question as best as he could.

"Well it was kind of fustrating. I spent so much time trying to make it really obvious that I had feelings for you." Jimin gets embarrassed.

"Was I really that oblivious?" Yoongi nodded making Jimin turn red.

"But that's what I like about you Jimin. You're oblivious to everything." Jimin gave him a glare making him chuckle.

"Ok another question. Why me?" Jimin asked. Yoongi eyes lit up.

"Because you're you. I love everything about you since as long as I can remember. You always would be there for me whenever I needed you."

"Yeah. I was." Jimin says. Yoongi names almost everything he loves about Jimin. If he named everything, they'd probably be there for hours on end.

"Ok! I get it. I'm an amazing person." He states.

"You're Park Jimin." Yoongi says.

"Indeed I am." They laugh as they get to know only a few things they didn't know. They basically knew each other more than they knew themselves.

Of course Jimin insisted on trying all the things he seen on tv when people have dates. Of course Yoongi was against it at first but gave in.

Jimin was happy. Yoongi was happy that Jimin was happy.

Sadly, their date came to an end. They've been out all day but Yoongi just had one more place to take him.

"You should've saved this for the second date!" Jimin says as they approach the familiar lake.

"Oh? I've earned a second date?" Jimin nodded excitedly.

"I had so much fun today. Just laughing and talking to you is enough for me." He wrapped himself around Yoongi's arm. There was one more thing that had to be done for this to be a successful date.

He turned to give Yoongi just a quick peck on the cheek but Yoongi had turned his head in that moment. Their lips connected.

Even though that wasn't the plan, Jimin didn't pull away. Yoongi cupped his cheeks and kissed him even more.

They could have stayed like that forever if they didn't have to breathe. Jimin still had his eyes closed, the kiss still lingering on his lips.

He buried his head into Yoongi's arm making Yoongi chuckle at his state of flusterdness.