39

A/N Jins story will be continued next chapter
-
"Ok. What happened?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" He pouts.

"Jimin you're an open book. It doesn't take a genius to know how you're feeling. So now tell me what happened." Jimin frowns not wanting to talk about it but needed some form of comfort.

"I can't tell you here." He says. Hoseok nods as he grabs Jimin's arm and drags him away. Jimin hugs Hoseok tightly as he cries into his shoulder.

"Jimin what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"It's over. We broke up." Hoseok hugs Jimin closer knowing the boy was very hurt and emotional.

"Why? What happened?"

"It's my fault. I'm making my mom sad because people are judging her for having a child like me." Jimin cries.

"A child like you? Jimin don't say that."

"But it's true! I'm making everyone's life terrible for being homo.. " Hoseok makes Jimin stop talking.

"But it's hard. I see his face and I just wanna kiss him and tell him I don't want to break up ever! I love him way too much hyung." Jimin says. Hoseok gets him some tissue to clean his face.

"Where'd you hear these people say this stuff to your mom." Jimin feels guilty.

"I mean, I haven't heard it with my own ears but Daesung told me." Jimin says.

"You hate that guy. Why would you listen to him?"

"Because why would he lie about something like this? That's just sick." Jimin says. Daesung wouldn't lie about something as serious as this. That's just, the worst.

Jimin wipes his face. He can't cry over the older boy because he knew this was the right thing. He just wanted everyone to be happy. They'll get over it and go back to being happy. Right?

The door swings open and Taehyung and Jungkook rush in.

"Hobi hyung told us you were in the bathroom crying. We came to comfort you." They said both hugging him. Jimin smiles slightly.

"Thanks guys but I don't need it that much. I'm the one who broke it off. If anything you should go and comfort him." Jimin says trying to joke. They smile awkwardly. Jimin pats his stomach.

"Can we go back to lunch. I never got to eat before Hoseok dragged me out of there." They laugh a bit as Jimin seems to be in a better mood now. They walk back to the cafeteria.

They all sit in front of Jimin to which he found kind of them. The basketballs team table was right in front of them and Yoongi was watching Jimin. Of course they love both of them but for now, they'll just have to pick and choose.
-
"Taehyung come on! I'm hungry!" Jungkook pulled him along. They walked in to find their usual table empty. That's weird. Usually they are always the ones late.

"Oh hi Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook greets the boy.

"Hey guys. Have you seen Jimin?" He asked.

"Isn't he always with you?" Yoongi takes a deep breath.

"Something happened this morning and well we need to talk about it." They gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean? Is it bad?" Taehyung asked a little worried.

"No we haven't seen him. If we do we'll tell you." Yoongi nodded and walked away. Jungkook passed his phone over.

Hobi Hyung😝
So guys whatever you do, don't talk about Yoongi around Jimin and vice versa
They broke up and I don't want to make them sad until they feel a bit better about the breakup
Also we're in the bathroom near the exit

Taehyung makes an O shape and nods. They pay for some snacks before rushing out of the cafeteria and to their friends.