49

A/N This is crazy. I googled just how long you'd be in jail for felony domestic violence and it's only four years which really isn't that long. That's crazy. So I changed it to my time because I want it to be that way.
-
There was a knock on the door. The Parks weren't expecting anyone today. They wanted to watch a movie and take a nap.

"I'll get it." Jimin pauses the movie and opens the door. He frowns slightly. It was Daesung. They hadn't seen the guy since the wedding.

"Uh hey. Can we all talk?" He asked. Jimin nodded as he let him in. MiJeong caught sight of him and sat up immediately.

"Daesung?" She asked. He smiled slightly as he took a seat.

"Hi MiJeong."

"What are you doing here? I haven't heard from you since the wedding. Did your parents tell you what I said? I'm sorry for saying no." She says. He shakes his head.

"No. I just came here to say a few things really." He said. She nodded as she assured him to continue.

"Firstly. I'm sorry Jimin. It was wrong of me to do the things I did. I apologize and it won't happen again. I hope you and him are happy. Don't let anyone else bring you down alright. I'm sorry." He reached out for a handshake.

Jimin was hesitant at first, but smiled and shook it.

"Sure. I'll forgive you. What's the point of holding grudges?" Jimin laughed a little. Daesung nodded in agreement.

"And MiJeong, I reflected on what you said. You are a really great person and anyone would be lucky to have you. I sadly just have to say that I'm not that one for you. You deserve someone much better than me. You deserve someone who will treat you like the angel you are everyday, for the rest of their lives." He says.

MiJeong laughs with slight tears in her eyes. Sure she rejected marrying him but that doesn't mean she didn't love him at all. It was sad to see him go really.

"So I've come to the decision. I have to let you go. MiJeong you're amazing, I'm just not the person you need. You need someone much better than me. That's all I have to say." She hugged him close.

"I'll miss you. I accept the decision." She says with a slight smile. He shakes Jimin's hand again as he waves them one last goodbye.

"Bye Daesung."

"Goodbye MiJeong."
-
Jungkook,
Hi Jungkook. It's me, Mishima and Lisa. So although you haven't heard from me or about me since I left your home, I'm writing this to you now.

I want to apologize for my behavior. It was wrong of me and it's alright that you don't forgive me. Lisa hasn't. She wouldn't let me live this one down and neither can I. I just wanted to let you know that I am really sorry.

I hope you're living a great life. Has that cute boy asked you out yet? If so, I hope you'll be happy with him and he treats you like the person you are and not at all how I treated you.

I don't expect you to write back or anything but if you do then that's nice. That's all I have to say Jungkook. I'll let you go and live your life now.

Mishima~

Jungkook read over the letter that was addressed to him in the mail. It was really a shock because Jungkook never got mail but mainly because of the person who wrote it. He sat down at his desk and took out a pen and paper.

Mishima,
I got your letter. I could say that I forgive you but it might take just a little while longer for me to really forgive you. My hyung tells me that there is no point in keeping grudges.

I won't hold a grudge against you for too long. Thanks for checking up on me. It was really shocking to hear from you. I hope you're doing well as I know I am.

And yes that cute boy asked me out. We're dating now and I can't be anymore happy. I'm going to end it here. Tell Lisa that I said hi and that Jennie Kim really misses her. Bye Mishima.

Jungkook~
-
Jin held Namjoon's hand as he was nervous. Just in a few minutes, he'd be up there testifying against that man that hurt him too many times. To say it made him nervous was an understatement.

The sound of shackles clinking brought Jin back as his breath hitched. His angry ex boyfriend stood there glaring at him.

Jin grabbed Namjoon's hand, something he did as a form of comfort. Namjoon rubbed his hand letting him know that everything was ok.

It went by smoothly. Jiwon pleaded not guilty -to which Namjoon couldn't wait to put him behind bars for that- and soon it was time for Jin to testify.

He took shaky steps as he found himself now sitting in front of the whole court waiting to put his ex boyfriend in prison. He tried to speak but Jiwon's hateful glares just kept making him stop.

"Your honor? Can you excuse me?" The judge nodded as Namjoon stood in front of Jin.

"Don't pay any attention to him ok? Go ahead hyung. I'll be right here." The judge allowed Namjoon to stay there with the older as he now was able to tell the court what happened with little pauses.

"Hm. I see." The jury talked for a little bit before nodding at the judge.

"Have you come to a verdict?"

"Yes. We find, Chae Jiwon, guilty of felony domestic violence." The judge nods.

"We sentence Mr Chae to 10 years of jail time, no probation. Mr Kim, we'll issue a restraining order to take place." They say and it ends. Jin hugs Namjoon tightly.

"Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He says trying not to cry.

"Anything for you hyung." Namjoon says as they finalize the court details.