35

A/N This is going to be like an update chapter on our favorite ships after two months ok.
-
2 MONTHS LATER

Jimin and Yoongi have grown much closer to each other. They are what you consider couple goals. Some days they have their disagreements but in the end, they end up in each other's arms. Yoongi loves Jimin with all of his being and wouldn't have it any other way. Jimin loves Yoongi. His love for Yoongi is infinite. They are the couple you and your significant other aspire to be. They are just like that.

On the other side, there's Taehyung and Jungkook. They are inseperable. You can always find those two hanging out together and just being themselves. They are closer than ever before.

Namjoon and Jin are also getting there. They have that best friend bond with each other with the occasional teasing and sometimes flirting. Jin and his parents are getting back on track with their lives. On days where Namjoon has the afternoons, he usually would drop Jin off with his parents.

Jin was still slightly afraid to go out alone as he still thought Jiwon knew exactly where he was. Jin stayed on his guard but occasionally let it down when he was around the people he loved.

Speaking of people, Taehyung had introduced the rest of friends to his 'older friend' as they liked to call him. Almost immediately they hit it off and chatted with each other as if they've been best friends for life. Together they had grown quite strong for a friend group that had only known each other for a few weeks. They've shared common problems and they just connected.

Yoongi was still a little iffy with his mother. She was still pissed off with him resulting in small agruements which later turned into verbal battles. Yoongi didn't want that around his younger siblings and always ended up leaving the house afterwards.

MiJeong was going to have the happiest day of her life in just a few more weeks. They had finally settled for the theme and now it was being finalized. Bridal shopping was what her and Daesung had been doing for the past few weeks now. Everyone was invited. Rosé was even supposed to be the flower girl.

Mishima and Lisa were packing their bags sadly. No matter how much convincing she tried, Mr Jeon was adamant on his decision. As a matter of fact, in just a few weeks they'll be going to court to finalize the divorce. Afterwards, Mishima would be getting on a flight to Thailand.

KyungMi was still supporting her brother on the fact that he could do whatever he wanted too. Yoongi keeps telling her that she shouldn't worry about it. Her stutter was getting worse with each sentence she spoke. He assumed it was the stress of trying to get her point across to their mother. Yoongi told her not to worry while she focused on her speech impediment class.

HyunKi was just a confused seven year old. He didn't really understand what the big deal was. Was it just about music? He shrugged it off and did what any other seven year old would do.

Of course Jimin was dreading the day his mother would marry that old geezer. That's when the moving in thing would be permanent. Now it was kinda of just like he stays the night some days and others he goes home to finish packing.

Overall, the past few months has been some of the happiest days of their lives. New friends, new relationships, what more could you ask for? Everything seemed perfect. Maybe a little too perfect?