50

A/N This book is slowly coming to an end and Jins story will be continued next chapter.
-
A MONTH LATER
3 DAYS BEFORE PROM❤️
-
"Prom!" Jimin runs down the hall with a paper in hand. He yells excitedly. Catching sight of the person he was looking for he picked up his speed.

Yoongi turned at the scream of prom. He went wide eyed as he saw an excited Jimin running full speed at him. He stepped out of the way and grabbed Jimin by the waist so he doesn't go crashing into the lockers.

Jimin swears that his boyfriend is a cat. No one has cat like reflexes unless they themselves are cats. He resembles a cat, acts like a cat and making Jimin believe more and more that Yoongi is a cat. But that's not the source of his happiness right now.

He holds the paper out in Yoongi's face before screaming.

"Prom!" Jimin says with a smile. Yoongi grabs the paper and nods. He didn't really want to go to prom.

"Jimin.." Jimin pouted knowing the older was going to say no.

"Oh come on. It's like a necessary high school experience. I want to go to prom with you." Jimin says. Yoongi understands his reasoning. He sighs but smiles.

"Ok sure. We can go to prom." Jimin pulls him into a quick kiss.

"Thank you so much hyungie. I promise it's going to be the best days of our lives." Jimin says with a smile that Yoongi absolutely loved.

"Ok Jiminie. It's time to get to class now. I'll see you later, yeah?" Jimin nods while he folds the paper and puts it in Yoongi's pocket.

"So you wouldn't forget about it. See ya!" Jimin was going to leave when Yoongi grabbed his arm and kissed him. Afterwards, he said nothing and left. Jimin stared after him for a bit with a smile on his face. Thinking he's stared long enough, he turns to walk to his class.
-
Jungkook was getting slightly pissed. He hated when the older ignored him for a long period of time. From the moment he woke up till now, Jungkook had once again not seen or heard from Taehyung.

He knew damn well that Taehyung was reading his messages so he had to be getting his calls. It just made Jungkook a little self conscious. For him to be dating this really hot guy, he just didn't seem that he was perfect enough no matter how many times Taehyung told him that he was more than perfect.

With the older ignoring him, it made him feel like Taehyung didn't want to be around him that much or even not at all. He sighed as he placed his phone on the kitchen table and focused on homework.

He has called Jin and asked him what to do since Hoseok was not the one to go to and Yoongi and Jimin were probably having some Yoonmin time.

"What do I do hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe he has something for you."

"Yeah but what if it's not anything special and he like, wants to break up or something?" Jin scoffed.

"It doesn't take a genius to see the way that kid looks at you. He doesn't have any intentions of leaving you, ever. He's really in love with you Kook. He couldn't break up with you." Jin said on the phone.

"Yea, are you sure?"

"Positive." Jin states.

"So I should give him the space for the time being?"

"I think so but do what you think is the best option Kook." Jungkook nods to himself.

"Ok. But if he doesn't reply within two days, I'm showing up at his doorstep." Jungkook says. Jin laughed.

"Yes!" They laughed before making arrangements to see each other either today or tomorrow. Jungkook smiled and finally let his phone rest and not stare at it. He should give the older a little space(even though space doesn't exist in the Taekook dictionary) for the time being.