19

A/N Taekook and Namjin tie together this chapter
-
"I won't let you walk. Just come on." Taehyung said. Jungkook pretended to put up a fight but in all honesty, he wanted to be carried.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes before hopping on the others back. Taehyung easily held him up as he carried him to the nearest cafe where they were going to meet Jin and Joon.

"What's he like hyung?" Jungkook asked really excited to meet the others.

"He's awesome! He can cook really well and he always feeds me."

"Is that all you care about? Food?"

"No. That's like 75% of why I like him."

"Taehyung!" Jungkook pinched his cheek.

"Ah, I was just kidding." Jungkook rolled his eyes before resting his head back on Taehyung.

"But seriously. He's awesome. He's always there for you when you need someone and he's just the perfect friend. I'm really lucky to have someone like him so I want everyone to be able to have that kind of friend." He heard a sniff.

"Kookie are you crying?" Taehyung teased.

"No I'm not. Your hyung sounds really amazing." Jungkook said wiping his tears. It didn't take long for them to reach the cafe. As soon as they walked in, they were flagged down.

"Taehyung! Over here!" Jin yelled to them. Taehyung carefully set Jungkook into the booth before he slid over.

"Hi hyung! Also," Taehyung leaned into Jin's ear.

"Where's the wedding rings?" Jin huffed and pushed him away.

"I'm serious!" Jungkook pinched Taehyung. He held his arm with a pout.

"Stop it! Act like a human today." Jungkook teased.

"Anyways hyung, this is Kookie, my bunny." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles and shakes his head.

"I'm Jungkook." He reached his hand out to which Jin gladly shook it. Namjoon also did the same.

"Why are you guys being so formal?" Taehyung asks. They laugh at that statement.

"You know. Taehyung tells me a lot about you." Jin states. Jungkook smiles.

"Yea. Things like what?" Taehyung sinks into his chair.

"Ah hyung! Stopp~" He whined.

"Fine. I won't tell you the exact things he said but I can promise you they are good things." Jungkook nods.

They chat and find out the things they have in common. Ordering dish after dish. They didn't realize they've been there for over 3 hours now. The sun was starting to set.

"It was really nice to meet you Jin hyung." He wanted a hand shake but got a hug instead. Jungkook laughed a bit.

"Come on Kookie. I have to get you home." Jungkook put his arms up. Taehyung groaned.

"Do I have to?" Jungkook nodded. Taehyung let Jungkook onto his back as Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Bye hyung. We can hang out again soon!" Taehyung yelled as they walked out. As soon as they were gone, Jin turned to Namjoon.

"God they are so whipped." Namjoon laughed at this as he grabbed their things. They walked out and into the night. They had stayed a bit longer just because.

They had talked all the while walking. Laughing and doing nothing.

"One day I'll ..." Jin was cut off when Namjoon grabbed his arm and told him to be quiet. Jin was slightly afraid and didn't know what was going on.

"Stay here. Don't move until I come to get you." Namjoon says as he rounds the corner. Now Jin was really afraid and followed his directions.

The next thing he heard made his heart drop.

"What are you doing on my porch Jiwon?"
-
Mrs. Park just couldn't help but notice the change in her son's demeanor.

He seemed to always be out of it. He doesn't seemed to be aware of his surroundings either. She watched him walk into a wall and then walk away as if nothing happened. Now it was dinner time.

"Jimin. There's a bruise forming on you. What happened?"

"A bruise?" He asked sort of paying attention to her.

"Yes a bruise. Where did it come from?" She asked even though she already knew the answer.

"I don't know." Is all he says as he keeps smiling and picking at his dinner.

"Ok. What's going on between you and Yoongi?" She asked. This brought Jimin's attention. He looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wh- I- Ho-" She laughed.

"I've been in love before. I know all the signs. So now what happened." Jimin smiles recalling the time.

"Well we talked about our feelings." Mrs. Park nodded.

"And then boom, we were like.. dating." Jimin says. Jimin jumps when his mother runs over to him and hugs him tight.

"Mooom~" Jimin said between squished cheeks.

"I'm so happy! My baby is in love!" Mrs. Park says. His mom could be a bit embarrassing sometimes.

She kisses him over and over again. Finally he got out of her hold.

"Mom~" Jimin says.

"Sorry, it's just that you're growing up so fast. Seemed like yesterday you were my little bug and then tomorrow you'll be getting married."

"Mom! You don't know that." Jimin says with a flustered tone.

"Yes it will. No if, ands, or buts. I know it."

"Can we please finish dinner now mom?" She holds back her tears as she sits down and continues to eat her food.

"Tell him I said to treat you right or else I'll c.."

"Mom!"