9

Jungkook limped through the halls with his crutches. He hated this. He hated how weak he was now and at every moment.

"Jungkook! Oh my are you ok?!" Taehyung said catching the sight of the boy. Jungkook forced a smile on his face.

"Uh yeah. I'm fine. Just a little bit in pain." Taehyung nodded.

"Here. Let me help." Taehyung took the book bag of the pained boy. Jungkook smiled gratefully as he listened to his hyungs funny stories.

"Hyung there was no way that happened." Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh yes it did. I promise you it did." Taehyung said.

"Hm whatever you say." Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook. Jungkook walked in and Taehyung followed.

"Ah! What are you doing? You don't have this class." Taehyung shrugged.

"I can help you and be late. It's fine." Jungkook stared at the older. Was this really pity?

"Taehyung you don't have to."

"I want to. I don't mind helping you." Jungkook threw a big bunny smile in thanks. Taehyung liked that smile so he didn't mind it. If anything it made him want to help more. Especially if Jungkook smiled like that every time.

"Thanks hyung. You should go or you'll probably get detention." Jungkook tells the other.

"You're right. I'll be back after class to come get you."

"Hyung no. This will be enough. You don't have to keep helping me." Taehyung stared Jungkook in the eyes and Jungkook gulped a bit.

"I'm helping and that's final. See you after class." He smiled and left as the bell had just rung. Jungkook smiled. That hyung could be scary at times but he was really just a caring boy.

Jungkook spent the rest of his time dreaming about Taehyung and trying his best to pay attention.

"No stop it. The feeling is mutual. Nothing more." Jungkook whispered to himself before turning his full attention to the teacher.

Taehyung had walked into his first class of the day.

"TaeTae!" Taehyung turned his head to see a goofy smiling Hoseok looking at him.

"Where have you been. You're late." Taehyung sighed.

"I was helping out Jungkook. He has a broken leg and I just wanted to help him." Hoseok looked at the other.

"Tae. Are you in love?" Taehyung went wide eyed. Hoseok smirked.

"I saw you're eyes." Taehyung turned red.

"Ah. Don't say that. The feeling is mutual. Nothing more." Taehyung said.

"Whatever you say. "
-
"Hi honey." Daesung greets his fiance. Mrs Park turns and pecks him on the lips.

"Hi sweetheart." He wraps his arms around the woman as he cuddles her close. She hums in his arms.

"I brought you something." She turns her attention to the male as she waits expectantly. He holds out a bouquet of flowers. Mrs Park face heats up.

"Ah! You're so cheesy." She teases. He kisses her cheek once again.

"I also got Jimin something." She smiles.

"He's at school now. You can just set it in his room." Daesung nods as he goes to the said boys room.

He opens the door and walks over to his desk, setting the gift he got him down. He was about to leave when something caught his eyes. A string of photos.

They looked very cute but the last picture ticked Daesung off a bit. Jimin was kissing a boy who Daesung only really met once or twice. He calls to his fiance. She appears in the doorway and looks at him expectantly.

"Ah babe. What's this about?" He asks showing her the photos. She coos at them.

"Aww they look cute. That's Yoongi, one of my friend's son. He and Jimin are really close." She says.

"How close? How long has this been going on? Are they dating?"

"Jimin tells me they are only friends. Best friends. Since like forever. Not yet." She says the last part smugly.

"Yet? You want you're son to date another boy?" Mrs Park frowns at Daesung.

"I want my son to be happy. Whatever he likes I'm here to support him." Daesung scoffs.

"That's not the way things work MiJeong. Guys are not supposed to love each other." Mrs Park was shocked.

"So what? I doesn't matter to me. Whatever my son likes I'm just going to support him. I'm not going to force him to like any gender." She raises her voice a bit wanting her point to get across.

This makes Daesung snap. He grabs the nearest thing closests to him and rips it apart due to fustration. Mrs Park gasps.

Jimin's bear. That bear meant so much to her son. He loves it to death. She takes it from the man and glares at him.

"I think you should leave for now." She says. Daesung reaches out to her.

"MiJeong I..." She turns her back to him.

"I'll give you a call later. Bye Daesung." She walks away. The man sighs and leaves her home not wanting to upset her anymore.

Mrs Park holds it in her hands. Maybe she could fix it. By the time she gets everything most of the stuffing is on the floor. It wouldn't be enough to stuff the bear back. She frowns knowing how upset her son will be.
-
"This is my quaint little apartment." Namjoon says bringing in Jin's luggage. Jin takes a look around. It gave off a vibe that he could really get used to. A homely vibe.

"I like it Namjoon. It suits you." He says as the door closes.

"You think so?" Jin nods. Sure it was a bit messy but that's something Jin could fix without a problem.

"Yes. You have a very nice home. Thank you." Jin says. Namjoon only smiles his dimpled smile.

"Its nothing. Make yourself comfortable hyung. Relax." Namjoon puts his things in the closet. Jin takes a seat on the couch and looks around. It was truly lovely and Jin couldn't have been more happier.

"I'll make us something to eat and drink. You're probably starving." Jin chuckled at Namjoon's words. He let his eyes wander over every thing he could see.

"Oh I forgot. I cleaned out the guest room for you. You can sleep there." Namjoon pointed him down the hall and Jin went to his room. He hung up his jacket as he rested in the bed.

'This is your new life Jin'

Jin nodded at his inner thoughts. He couldn't have been more grateful. It will take some time for him to get used to it but it's perfect in other words.