48

A WEEK LATER
Jungkook has been feeling anxious lately. He recently just got his boot off and he couldn't have been anymore happy. But that wasn't what was making him anxious.

"We kiss.. a lot but we don't have a label?" Jungkook admits. Jimin and Hoseok nods.

"Oh. I see." They say.

"I don't think you should be anxious Kookie. It's going to ok alright? I'm sure Taehyung has good intentions. Jungkook sighs and pouts to himself. Jimin and Hoseok grab their things and get ready to head to the last class of the day.

Jungkook was anxious and it seemed that time just slowly ticked by. Finally school ended. Jungkook checked his phone for anything from Taehyung. It felt like he was being avoided today. He hadn't heard from Taehyung at all until his phone beeped.

Taehyungie😍
Hey bun
Can you meet me at our favorite place?

Me
Sure
I'll be there in a few

Jungkook picked up his pace. Of course he stopped by his house first. Taehyung would understand. He set his things down and continued his walk to the cafe.

They always went there when they had free time together. They named it their favorite place because, well it was their favorite place. He opened the door and looked for the other.

"Bun!" He called out. Jungkook happily went over and kissed his cheek before taking a seat.

"Hi Taehyung. I haven't seen you all day." Jungkook was looking at the menu as if he didn't know every milkshake they had. Taehyung rubbed his neck knowing he pissed the younger off a little bit.

"Yeah, I was planning something. Sorry bun." Jungkook set it down as he looked at Taehyung.

"Alright. Just this once, you are forgiven." Jungkook smiles as he waits for Taehyung to order the shakes. Afterwards they sit and have fun almost getting kicked out a few times.

"Come on Tae! You're being to loud." Jungkook says paying for the cold treat and dragging the older out much to his reluctance. He wanted to pay. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand as walked to an unknown destination. Jungkook was confused but followed anyway.

It was sunset now and Jungkook stuck even closer to Taehyung.

"Watch your step bun." Taehyung pulled the younger over the step that was hard to see and only someone who walked this trail several times knew about it. They had crossed and opening and Jungkook was shocked.

Jungkook had found himself walking on a pier, right above this pretty lake that glistened as the sun was starting to set. Jungkook watched the water as Taehyung had walked else where.

"Come on bun!" Taehyung called. Jungkook turned to see Taehyung in a small boat that was sitting there. With quick feet, Jungkook was at Taehyung's side and in the boat wanting to go and see more of the lake.

"Taehyung! This is amazing. How do you know about this?" Jungkook asked as he peeked out at the water.

"Well I had to bring a special person, to a special place, to ask him a special question." Jungkook turned as sat right as he looked at the other. Taehyung had stopped paddling as he looked at Jungkook.

"Ok. Bun." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands.

"Jeon Jungkook, I am madly in love with you. From the moment I met you I had felt some strong connections to you. You made me feel very strong emotions that no one else has ever made me feel. And the more I was around you, the harder it was to suppress these feelings. Jungkook you made my heart beat widily out of my chest. And when you kissed me, I could feel the electricity travel through my body. In the moment I just had to have you for myself -not that I didn't think about it before-. So that's why I want to make it official. I want you to be mine and only mine. So bun, will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung finished his speech.

A big smile made its way to Jungkooks face. He moved swiftly to catch the olders lips in his and position himself in Taehyung's lap. Taehyung held his waist as their lips molded against each others.

"Does that mean yes?" Taehyung asked once they pulled away. Jungkook laughed and nodded rapidly.

"Yes silly! Now kiss me again."

"You're wish is my command." Taehyung says not wasting another moment to kiss the younger.
-
The moment Jin walked inside the home he missed so much he turned to Namjoon.

"I have to shower. It's a must." Namjoon nods as Jin goes and cleans himself up. Namjoon had made them something to eat while Jin was showering. Dinner was ready just as Jin had finished.

"Namjoon?"

"I'm here hyung. Don't worry." Namjoon assured him. Jin came down with one of Namjoon's hoodies on. Namjoon understood why. Jin didn't want to see the bruises at all.

Jin took a seat at the table as Namjoon finished making them plates. Namjoon took a seat as Jin stayed quiet and ate his food. His hyung was always one to talk about the randomness of things at dinner time.

"So, are you happy to put him behind bars?" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded.

"So now you don't have to worry about going out. And you can go to the carnival just like you said." Jin smiled, happy that Namjoon remembered that.

"But you have to go with me this time ok? It wouldn't be as fun to go alone then it would be to go with you." Jin says. They talk silently as Namjoon slowly breaks the guard around Jin to get him back to the old hyung that Joon loved the most.
-
Jimin laughed as Yoongi had picked him up and carried him off the chair.

"That's cheating!" Jimin says pushing him away with a pout. Yoongi hugs him from behind.

"Jiminie~" Jimin kept the pout on his face. Yoongi kisses his cheek until Jimin laughs again.

"Good. You're not mad at me anymore." Yoongi says. Jimin felt his heart swell with love as he missed this. Since the breakup, they craved each other more and more. MiJeong joked that they'll drive each other crazy.

Jimin sat back as he looked up at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry hyungie. I missed you."

"It's been an entire week. I already forgave you several times." Yoongi says. Jimin nods.

"I know but I still feel guilty." Jimin says. Yoongi pecks his lips.

"Don't be ok. The next time you apologize I'll be upset with you." Jimin nods. They pull apart to go back to the game they were playing.