54

For the next few weeks, I spent my days in the office with Logan. We talked while he worked and made out when he wasn't. I'd become extremely horny over the past week and he was finding it rather amusing. I was practically dry humping his knee while I waited for him to finish what he was doing and give me what I wanted.

When he finally did, it didn't take me long to cum and again, he found it all hysterical. Ass.

I came down from my high and relaxed against him, the sunlight shining through the window and warming my skin. My eyes started to droop and I thought I was about to fall asleep before a loud crash sounded from downstairs. Logan stiffened behind me and I frowned. "What was that?"

He moved to lift me off of him. "I'm not sure."

Shouts sounded from downstairs before a guard burst through the door. "Sir," he called, entering the room with wide eyes. "You have a visitor," he explained, stepping aside to reveal Jonesy, the man that had struck me at the banquet I'd attended with Logan.

I felt panic settle in my chest and stepped closer to Logan as the guy walked in. Outside, soldiers shouted for Jonesy and his men to leave, their guns aimed in his direction but he strolled in without a care in the world. "Logan," he said with a nod, "I'd like a word."

Logan frowned and took a small, unnoticeable step in front of me. "How dare you just turn up here," he growled.

"Oh, come on," Jonesy stated with a sneer, "We're old friends."

Logan shook his head and stepped towards him. "Our history hardly makes us friends. Now tell me what you want before I have my men kill you," he threatened.

Instead of answering him, the man surveyed the room, his eyes landing on me. I was dressed in a pair of leggings and one of Logan's shirts that hid the bump forming in my stomach and he looked me up and down with a smirk. "I see you still have your pet," he stated with a smirk.

My heart felt like it would burst out of my chest. I knew Logan wouldn't let him hurt me but, with the way he was looking at me, there was no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't try. "Why are you here?" Logan snapped, trying to divert his attention away from me.

His eyes sparkled for a moment before he turned back to Logan. "I want to know why you broke into one of my facilities," he growled, narrowing his eyes at his 'friend'.

Logan frowned. "I didn't," he stated simply.

"I watched you on the security footage. You and your men stormed the place. I lost a hell of a lot of money that night. You set my fucking girls free and I'm missing some of my best men!" He stepped towards Logan, attempting to appear threatening but he was nowhere near as big as Logan. The guards still lingering in the doorway raised their weapons regardless but Logan gestured for them to wait.

His stance went rigid and he clenched his fists at his side, stepping forward until Jonesy was forced to step back. "That was one of your facilities?"

He nodded. "Yes. So why the fuck did you invade the place and ruin a perfectly good auction?"

The second his words finally processed in my mind, Logan's fist collided with the man's face and I cringed at the cracking sound that followed. Jonesy tumbled to the floor from the force of the blow and howled in pain. He clutched at his nose, his hand quickly staining with blood, and glared up at Logan.

"What the fuck!" He spat, sending several of his teeth clattering to the floor. I cringed and turned away, feeling my stomach turn at the sight.

Logan stepped closer again. "You took my girl!" He roared.

I watched confusion flash through Jonesy's eyes before they focused on me. "That slut?"

I prepared myself for what came next but still winced when Logan's boot collided with his chest, a resounding thud sending him back to the floor. "What did you say?" Logan growled, keeping his foot in place so Jonesy was pinned to the ground.

"Why do-," he started to question, pausing to look between Logan who seethed above him and me, lingering at the edge of the room, dressed in Logan's shirt. A grin broke out on his face when he put the pieces together, showing the gaps where his teeth used to be. Blood trailed down his chin when he spoke again. "You like her."

His loud cackle filled the room while Logan simply glared. "Who would've thought that the great Logan Sternato would find himself a little whore."

Again, Logan swung his leg at Jonesy, aiming this time for his abdomen. Another cracking sounded, making me wince, watching as he screamed until his throat was raw. Logan kicked again and I turned when I caught sight of his broken rip poking through his skin.

"That's twice now that you have hurt my girl. I don't give second chances," Logan said, moving his foot to hover over his throat. I squeezed my eyes shut while Jonesy gasped and thrashed on the floor, begging for mercy. "I sure as hell don't give third," Logan finished before I heard a popping sound and Jonesy's pleads fell silent.