1

Dani's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I think this was the only time I was happy that my alarm was going off. That's because it's the day of the Justin Bieber concert. I've never been before but my mum promised me if I made the basketball team I would be allowed to go. With my luck I thought I wouldn't make the team, but I did!

I decided to take my best friend Ana with me because she is just a big of a fan of Justin as I am. I know that I might seem to be that excited now but just wait until later.

It's not 6:00am and Ana is coming round my house in a minute to get ready with me. We were going to have a sleepover but we thought it would be better to get some sleep instead of staying up all night fangirling.

Ten minutes past by and Ana is now at my house and we are getting ready. I decided to go for something casual, but also something I would look amazing in. Me and Ana didn't get VIP tickets but we did get front row which I was super happy about. I put on my black polka dot jumper with my turquoise skinny jeans and my black vans. I put my hair in a fishtail braid. I also put on some little bracelets to make the look a little more interesting. Ana went for some jean shorts and a black crop top with some black boots and a floral jacket. Not to be so much up my own ass but we actually looked amazing.