8

Dani's POV

When I got dressed into what the lady gave me I walked out onto set where Justin was doing his solo parts. Damn he looked hot. If there are any shirtless parts I'm going to scream.

One of Justin solo parts was in a red room which I thought was a bit odd but oh well. Then I realised what he was doing. He was taking his shirt off. Oh my god. He sang and did the move which turned me on the most. Damn he was such a tease it was unreal.

It then came to the parts where we were together. There was a motorcycle which I had to sit on which I thought was quite odd. I sat on the large bike as Justin sang to me. He whispered in my ear "You look amazing" and I couldn't help but blush. The director called out something which I defiantly wasn't expecting.

"You guys need to kiss don't forget" he said and I started to blush. Justin smirks and leans in and so do I. It wasn't meant to be a short kiss. It had to last long enough for them to get the right shots. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes. It felt just like before. Actually it felt even better. I tried not to make the kiss we were sharing to get to heated which was a struggle for both of us.

"Okay! Next scene people" the director says and me and Justin pull away. He looks at me and smiles.

"Don't worry, we will finish this off later" he winks and walks off to the next scene. I was so looking forward to this.

--------

Hey! Sorry for the small chapter. The next one will be a bit longer don't worry!

~Chloe xoxo