30

Dani's POV *Next day*

Only 2 days left until I leave. It's getting harder and harder to accept the fact that I will be leaving him for god knows how long. I just hope that everything works out.

Justin's POV

I have an idea. Will it work? Maybe. Is it a good idea? Fuck yeah. I know Dani doesn't want to leave and I sure as hell don't want her to leave. She's the first person in my whole existence that I truly love. She makes me feel normal, like I'm not a celebrity. That I'm not famous. That's one of the things that I love about her. She makes me forget.
Dani had gone out to the supermarket to get some groceries. I offered but she refused and was out the door before I could stop her. Maybe one day we won't be miles apart. I hope we will be closer than ever. Loads of people I know think our relationship won't last but I'm here to prove them wrong. Today is the day I surprise Dani. I just hope she agrees.

Dani's POV

I was driving to the grocery shop to get some things for me and Justin. He did offer to go but he would probably get hassled by loads of paparazzi so I decided to save him the stress and go myself.

As I drove I tapped on the steering wheel to the beat of the song on the radio. It was quite catchy but I had no clue what it was called. Oh well. I started to drift off into my own thoughts. Thinking about Justin and what will happen when I go back to the UK. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone. I had a text message. From the same unknown number. I was curious on what it said so I picked up my phone and looked at the message. It said:

"You really shouldn't look at your phone while driving"

When I realised what it said. I was too late. I felt a sharp pain in my side. I just totalled my car. My thoughts were soon cut off by falling unconscious.