3

Dani's POV

Justin started to sing Die In Your Arms and I almost cried. He had such an amazing voice. He kept making eye contact with me and I screamed everytime and he just smiled.

Next he sang All Around The World which was amazing. Damn this boy can move. Then he sang As Long As You Love Me which was obviously amazing. After was Catching Feelings and then Boyfriend. Me and Ana were honestly having such a good time. I was so happy my mum let me go.

Then it was announced. It was time for One Less Lonely Girl. Justin was allowed to pick one girl to come up on stage and you would be 'The One Less Lonely Girl'. Me and Ana were crossing our fingers, hoping to be picked. I waited for Justin to pick and when I looked up, he was walking near my side of the stage. What is it's me. Oh my god.

I closed my eyes and kept my fingers crossed. I heard screaming which was louder than before and I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe it. Justin was knelt in front of me with his hand out.

"Hello Beautiful. Want to be my OLLG?" he asked me and I couldn't even take in what was happening. Tears started to form in my eyes and I nodded my head and grabbed his had and he pulled my up on stage.

He led me over to the chair where I sat down. He put a flower crown on my head and started to sing.

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

One less lonely girl

One less lonely girl"

He held onto my hand as he sang and always kept eye contact.

How many "I told you"s and "Start over"s and shoulders have you cried on before?

How many promises? Be honest girl

How many tears you let hit the floor?

How many bags you packed

Just to take them back?

Tell me that how many either "or"s?

But no more if you let me inside of your world

There'll be one less lonely girl

I started to cry as I was so overwhelmed. I couldn't believe this. Justin was singing to me. Me!

Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you

Now all I see is you

I'm coming for you (I'm coming for you)

Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you

And when you're mine, in the world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

He looked at the crowd and then back at me and all I could do is cry. I looked over at Ana who was recording the whole thing. I knew she would.

He sang the rest of the song and as he sang one thing really stood out for me. He reached into his pocket and held a piece of paper. He opened my hand and put the piece of paper in it and then closed it. He winked at my as he sang his last time. When the song ended he kissed me on the cheek and told me to go back stage. I thanked him and ran backstage.

What.Just.Happened.