Im so sorry!

You were on face time with your best friend as the smell of moms special meat spreads on the upper floor.
Every other Thursday mom makes this special meat that no one else even can get close to.
"Yn come down quick!" Your mom yells from downstairs.
You run downstairs to be back ASAP to face time.
"What?" You ask
"Well I was wondering if you could go to the grocery store and buy some meat seasoning for dinner? It's the final touch and I really need it" you roll your eyes and groan.
"Uuuuuugh!.. sure" you answered with a grumpy face.
"Thank you" mom says with a happy face. She pets your cheek before you have to go.
You take the car and drive to the grocery store.
"It's dark outside AND it's raining. Uuughhh. GREAT!! Thank you mom! Now I'm gonna be soaking wet"
You park and run as fast as you can in to the store. You walk past the vegetables and all the fruit until you come to the seasoning isles. You get a text message from mom asking if I had bought the seasoning. As I'm about to answer the text I bump into someone and I drop my phone. You look up and look right into his eyes..
" I'm SO sorry!!" I say

Heres my socials if u have any questions or so!
Instagram: sagausername
Snapchat: saga.06