School pt 2

"So. We have a new student today. And we're changing places" the teacher said
"Nooooooooooo ughhhhhh" the entire class said
"Yes we are. Come here" she said to Payton.
"This is Payton, he's new and I hope you'll treat him well." She said and then started making new places for everyone.
"Payton and y/n you sit in the middle there" she said
Payton and I sat where she said and I was so glad we sat next to each other.
Then Payton reaches for my hand. We sat the entire class holding hands. We didn't need to write or anything. We just watched a movie about the French Revolution, since it was history class.
When class was over we waited for Bonnie and walked out.
"We have PTE now" Bonnie said
"Glad I brought gym clothes" he said and laughed
We got to the changing rooms and we said goodbye to Payton
"You know what, I thought I would be really jealous if Payton started hanging out with us in school. But I actually don't mind. It's pretty nice" Bonnie said
"I'm glad you feel that way" I said
I was really happy at this point.
Our class started and we were dressed so we walked in.
I heard a whistle when we walked in, which I guessed was from Michael or one of his friends. Most of them were assholes. But I just ignored them. We walked over to Payton and at the same time I tried to show them that I was with him. Because not a lot of people knew.
This class we were supposed to work in a group of three and basically just throw balls to each other to learn how to work together.
"I have already made groups" our PTE teacher said
"Nooooooooo ughhhl" the entire class said
He started calling groups
"Michael, Payton and y/n" my heart literally skipped a beat. We couldn't do this with michael..
Our group gathered and we started throwing the balls.
Michael looked furious. Really furious.
All of a sudden Michael walked out of class.
"What happened to him?" Our teacher said
"I have no idea" I said
"Okay, Brittany!" He yelled
"Come here, you can be in this group" he said since they're group were four.
Brittany, one of the popular girls, I really didn't like her. Her attitude is really nasty.
We started throwing the balls to each other and after a long 45 minutes the class was over.
I waited for Bonnie and we went in the changing room. When we showered I heard someone talk about Payton.
"That new guy is really hot. I wonder how long it takes for him to fall for me" of course. Brittany!.
Me and Bonnie somehow got out of the changing room at same time as Brittany and her friends. Payton waited for me outside and I walked up to him and kissed his cheek
"Let's go" I said. I could literally feel Brittany's eyes in my neck. I just had to learn her what's mine.

The last 13 days of school went pretty fast. And we would fly to France tomorrow