The party pt 3

"It was Michael. He locked me inside the closet"
Payton looked furious. He clenched his jaw as he looked at my bruise on my wrist. But at the same time he looked sad.
"Should we get out of here?" Payton asked
"Yes please. We just gotta fins Bonnie" I said
"Oh, I saw her dancing with Josh"
"Oouuuuuu" I said laughing
We got Bonnie and drove home. I was in the backseat with Bonnie.
"Soooooo. What's up with josh?" I said
Suddenly she started blushing and looked out of the window.
"Oh. It's nothing. I mean he is like really cute and all. I don't know tbh"
She said
I started laughing
"Why are you laughing?" Bonnie and Payton asked.
"Idk actually. I'm just really happy right now. I'm with my best friend and my boyfriend. Could life get any better? I mean. Michael is a pain in the a$s. But who cares. I'm really happy I got u two" I said smiling.
"Awww" they said.
We left Bonnie at her house after a huge best friend hug. When Payton and started driving again he drove by the way to my house.
"Payton, this isn't the way to my house?" I said kinda scared tbh
"I have a surprise for you" he said with a cute smirk
I got kinda nervous.
We stopped at target.
"Payton what are we doing here?" I said
"Christmas surprise" he said smiling
Goddamn he is cute. Could I be happier?
We walked in and he started grabbing hot chocolate stuff, Christmas mugs, marshmallows, gingerbreads, and some other Christmas delicacies. He also grabbed two pjs kits that was really christmasy. He paid and we got home.
At home he told me to put it on and I went to my bedroom. The pj was really cute and warm. I had been freezing SO much at the party. It started snowing outside.
When I got down Payton had made hot chocolate with marshmallows and made a cute setting for the delicacies he bought. The fireplace was sparkling and he put in the grinchen on the tv.
"You are really beautiful in that pj." He said
"And you look really hot in that pj" I smirked at him.
We cuddled up in the couch and we had a really good time. I felt my eyes getting heave and I then feel asleep on top of Payton.