In your bed

'If I can't stay over tonight?'
"Of course you can! My brother won't be home for the next week and my parents won't be home for the next two weeks!"
He just smiled at me
"Should I blow up a mattress for you?" I said
"I could always sleep in your bed?" He said
"Uhm. Sure" I felt how I started to get really nervous. I would never do anything but of course I want him to sleep in my bed!
"I'm just gonna take a quick shower!"
"Ok" he replied

I showered in a good 20 minutes and put pjs on before going out of the bathroom.
When I got out Payton was already in the bed under the covers. His hoodie was thrown on the floor. He only had shorts and boxers on..
I looked at him with a shocked look.
"What?" He said
"Uhm. Why don't your have your hoodie on?"
"It's so hot in here" he replied
I just rolled my eyes and went to bed too.
I was on my phone and so was Payton. Suddenly he started moving and lip syncing to a tiktok. He flipped the camera to me and I lip-synced too.
"Just let me freak you!"
When it was done he started smiling to the part were I lip-synced.
"What's so funny?" I said
"Your so cute. Im going to post this" he replied
"No your not"
"Yes I am!"
I just laughed and rolled my eyes.
*timeskip to morning*

I woke up with Payton holding my waist. I looked at him and he then pretended to be asleep.
"I saw that!"
"*fake yawn* oh good morning"
"Yeah, yeah. Keep on pretending. I saw that you were looking at me"
"Don't judge me. It's actually kinda hard not looking at you. You're so cute.."
"Aww" "you are actually kinda cute to. But whatever"
"Not whatever. You think I'm cute. He saidOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!"
"You think I'm cute too so shut up!"
He just kept looking into my eyes. I actually really enjoyed this moment.
I looked at the time. It was 6.37
"Arghhh. It's only 6.37. I wanna go back to sleep"
He just smiled at me. After a few minutes I had fallen asleep.
I woke up two hours later and Payton wasn't holding my waist anymore. I sat up and he wasn't even there anymore. I put on clothes and walked downstairs. That's when I smelled pancakes.
"Good morning cute. Again" Payton said. He stood there cooking pancakes shirtless. Aww. I jumped up on the counter next to him.
"Good morning. Again haha. Why the pancakes?"
I thought it would be nice of me to make breakfast since I got to sleep here" he replied
"You really didn't have to. It was nice of you to stay. Really. I really enjoyed it.."
He let go of the pan and walked in front of me and we had eye contact in what felt like an hour and then I pulled him into a hug.
"I was thinking we could go to that new Tivoli today" he said
"YES! I really want to!"