Camp

The next morning I woke up without Payton. I thought I smelled some food so I got out of bed putting my hair in a messy braid and one of Payton's t-shirts he had left in my room.
When I got down Payton gasped
"What is that I'm seeing. Why do you look better in my clothes?" He laughed.
"U look good to" I said
He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug as he kissed me. Then i saw the Starbucks on the table.
"Awwhhh you bought Starbucks??!"
"Yeah. I know you like it" he said and blushed. We dug in and it was SOOO good!
We decided to watch a movie and started watching the kissing booth.
We cuddled during the entire film.
When it was done Payton got up.
"Uh. I have to fix something but I will be right back" he said and kissed my cheek and then walked outside and drove away.
Hmm. What is he going to do? Surprise me again? No I don't think so...
I started cleaning the house and doing some chores when I got a text from Payton, again.
"Meet me at ******* in 10 minutes. Wear comfy and warm clothes.

I wore this with a grey large hoodie with me

I wore this with a grey large hoodie with me. I didn't do any makeup since I wasn't feeling it. Then i started walking to the spot Payton said.
When i got there I saw this:

Payton stood beside the car with roses

"Aawwwhh. Payton!" I said giggling."
"I just want to show you how much I really like you.."
I ran up to him and kissed him. He is so sweet.. I really like him..
"I really really like you too.." I said smiling as wide as my mouth has ever smiled.
He had also put up a white blanket infront of the car so we could watch a movie.
BTW. Do you like when I add pictures? It would really help me out if you commented