Last day of disney

Today was the last day of disneyworld. The time literally flew away. We had about 6 hours to spend in the park and then we had to start leaving.
"Good morning princess" Payton said as his eyes opened and adored mine.
"Good morning love" I replied.
"Prom is next week" he said
"I know. I need to ask Bonnie to help me find a dress when we get home. And nails, hair AND MAKEUP"
"Cool down. You don't need makeup to be pretty" he said
I couldn't do anything else but cry. I don't know why and how but I just started crying. Crying happy tears.
"Aww. Baby you don't need to cry"
"No no it's not that I'm stressed or so. I'm happy. I'm so happy to be surrounded with so much love. And especially you!"
Payton kissed me softly before ha got up. He walked over to my side of the bed and lifted me up.
"Come on. We don't have so much time
Here so we better get ready and eat breakfast:)" he said
"Ahhhhhhhh" I said as he let me down

 We don't have so much timeHere so we better get ready and eat breakfast:)" he said"Ahhhhhhhh" I said as he let me down

I got up and put on this. I really didn't feel like putting so much effort in my outfit today, Payton felt the same so he wore sweatpants and a t-shirt with it.

"I'm so hungry ngl" I said
"When we get home. I'm gonna order all the McDonald's and dunking and whatever you want princess" he said
"And if you're lucky I'll maybe share it with you" I said laughing.
We got down and ordered breakfast:

We saw these fluffy pancakes and decided to try them

We saw these fluffy pancakes and decided to try them. And believe my words. They were heavenly😍.

"WAIT WAIT. Don't eat yet" Payton said
"But why. I'm hungry af" I said
"Because you look so cute rn and I want to keep that memory in my phone forever" he said blushing.
He took some pics and I was feeling really awkward with all the people looking but they turned out great anyways.
When we were done we decided to use our last hours on the attractions:)
*4 hours skip*
"We better get back to the hotel and get our stuff" I said
"Yeah. Even though I wanna go home really bad, it's still sad leaving tho" Payton replied
"Yeah.." I said
We got back and got our stuff and then took got an Uber to the airport. It was quite funny because we didn't get a thing of what he was saying!
The Uber driver- "Où est-ce que tu vas?"
"Oh sorry, no French, only English" Payton said
"Oh. Were are you heading?" The driver said with very much accent.
"The airport" Payton said and the driver started driving