Chapter 13: Return?

Time flew, winter was gone and spring was returned, seasons kept on changing like usual. 2 years just felt like a flick of fingers, went away without noticing. In these years, many changes happened on Marinette and the others.

The most obvious must be her appearance. The girl grew stronger and very much taller, from petite to slender. The curve of her body became more visible and more attractive due to her workout. The baby fat of her cheek disappeared and revealed her beautiful oval face.  

Her hair had grown longer and reached inches below her scapula. Most of the time she would let her hair down or tied it up into a bun liked old days or a ponytail causally, pigtails were no longer existed.

Compared to 2 year ago, now she really looked like a 19 years old girl and no one would had thought she was actually 3 years younger. The mature and attractive Marianna was only 16.

Her taste of fashion had also changed thanked to Barbara and Taylor. Pink no longer be the majority color in her closet anymore. Reason behind her closet changes due to both adults claimed her image as Marianna didn't really match with pink.

Marinette had no doubt changed from a young girl to a young lady, becoming a woman slowly.

On the other hand, the changes of her personality was another surprise, not only to herself but also Felix themselves. Spending 2 years with Felix and the others, Marinette became more confident and sassy. 

Felix and the others sometimes would bring her to bar or some big events, tried to improve her social interaction and her self-control of anxiety. They even dragged her to stare at each other's eyes for an hour just to make her felt comfortable having eye contact with people.

After years of practice, now Marinette won't blush to people's flirting or compliment so easily anymore. Although sometime she would be shy and still blushed, the situation had improved a lot already compared to the past.

She always put on the confident and calm face when she talked to the others. She sure acted like an independent and confident young lady instead of the clumsy and timid young girl 2 years ago.

Furthermore, her fame was another surprise but also as everyone expected. After Diego's newest movie came on screen, the music video worked by Marinette and Diego for the movie had also being released and achieved a great respond. Gazillion of likes and comment on different media had drawn people's attention on this mysterious girl.

A year ago Marinette was invited to join one of the biggest projects of the Ecstasy by Taylor himself. She was the only intern person who had such honor to be a part of the great project. Of course, this invitation only drew others' jealousy and doubts about her relationship with Taylor

At first days that under people's doubting and judging glances were not a big deal for Marinette. Although she knew Taylor was just only trying to give her a chance to broaden her own horizon and most important was he admired her talents on fashion. 

However, when those means words turned to terrible rumors between her and the CEO of the great company soon spread over the fashion industry of London, the girl first time knew the world wasn't that simple.

Those rumors spread faster than wind and soon the London society all knew the name of Marianna and this was the first time the name of the future famous designer Marianna on the news title of the local newspaper and magazine.

Those dark days were no doubt one of the worst nightmares Marinette ever have. All those means Lies from Lila and pathetic glances from Kagami to her every time she approached Adrien awkwardly were nothing compared to the paparazzi waiting outside her place every day, waiting for the moment to ruin her life with a camera and questions of trap.