Chapter 15: Jagged Stone and Mr. Bourgeois

Next day Marinette woke up from the morning call of the hotel. She groaned and stretched her body slowly. She looked at the clock placed nearby her bed and it was 11 am.

She stayed in her position for a while before she took a deep breath and jumped down from her bed and went to prepare herself.

Tikki rubbed her eyes and greeted her good morning. She turned on the television and switched to the news channel, just like days before they went to London.

"You better take care your eyes before you go out." Tikki suggested.

The girl went into the bathroom and saw a mess in the mirror. She had serious eye bags and her face was extremely pale, her hair was tangled together liked a bird nest, her eyes were swollen, there were many red lines around her eyeballs.

Marinette sighed in defeat to her terrible condition. Last time she was in such horrible situation was the time she needed to design and giveout five dresses in two weeks for a sudden fashion show.

She flashed some cool water to her face, tried to wash away her tiresome. She spent some time to fix her hair until it was smooth again. She went to her suitcase and took out her makeup. She sent her gratitude to Barbara from her heart, glad the stylist put her makeup bag in her luggage too.

After put on the makeup and made herself looked acceptable, Marinette changed into a backhanded light grey suede leather moto jacket, a simple black cotton high collar shirt and a blue skinny jean. She tucked the hem of the top into her jean. She put on a pair of fold over boot and put on her sun glasses, hid her serious eye bags behind the glasses.

 She put on a pair of fold over boot and put on her sun glasses, hid her serious eye bags behind the glasses

"Marinette, why you have to dye your hair? I love this color but I don't understand

"Marinette, why you have to dye your hair? I love this color but I don't understand." 

Tikki tilted her head, looked at the girl through the mirror. Marinette bit a rubber band with her white teeth and tied her hair into a messy bun. She pulled her clothes lightly and turned to Tikki with her arms opened.

"I guess perhaps Jagged Stone recognize me by my hair color. So I change it in case anyone will recognize me by the same reason. I guess that's why my parents didn't recognize me last night."