Chapter 26: Fallen

Felix thanked the staff and took the drinks, passing the drinks to everyone. He leaned on his seat and took a sip of his dark coffee, watched people in the studio moving around quickly.

"I can't believe we are here...The Marianna's photo-shoot." Juleka looked around curiously and muttered in a disbelief tone.

"What the hell you tag along with us today Kim? Aren't you not interested in fashion?" Alix folded her arms and raised a question brow to the athlete.

"Same to you Alix. I don't get it why you are here as well." Kim rolled his eyes and said.

Alix frowned and placed her hands upon her hip. "Of course I am here because of Marinette-"

Alya covered Alix's mouth quickly with a nervous face, sweating. Alix widened her eyes and knew what she just said, looked around nervously and received a warning glance from Felix.

The red-haired removed her hand and nudged Alix with a warning glance, the latter nodded furiously and kept her mouth shut. The rest learned the lesson and all decided to be quiet for a while.

Luka sighed and looked around curiously, spotted Adrien who sat away from the group alone with a gloomy expression. The older boy frowned worriedly and hesitated, turned to the DJ. "Nino, what's wrong with Adrien?"

Nino's expression immediately turned nervous to the mention of his blonde friend, stuttered out some kind of answer like bad stomach or tiresome, but none of them could convince Luka.

Luka sighed and kept his hands in his pockets. "I'm not dumb, Nino. There must be something about Adrien, right?"

Nino bit his lip and sighed in defeat, knew he could hide nothing from the sensitive guitarist. Besides, Adrien had no plan of hiding his strange changes at all.

Nino rubbed his neck and lowered his head, hesitated. "Well, Adrien, he...he is having some trouble?"

"Trouble? Is it serious?" Luka frowned worriedly, wondered what happened to Adrien that the sunshine boy lost all the light and smiles. The melody of Adrien turned low and off-key recently, worsened his concern.

"Umm, he just really needs some time to cool down himself. I don't think, we can help him on this matter this time."

Luka's worry grew stronger with Nino's explanation, the matter must be quite serious that neither of them could help Adrien this time. He wished he could help but even Nino said that, he could do nothing but believe Adrien cold solve it by himself.

Nino smiled awkwardly, sighed tiredly when Luka returned to his little sister's side. He was right about half of the truth. It was something that Luka couldn't help, probably the guitarist was the one who shouldn't get involved the most.

The affection in Luka's eyes toward Marinette was so obvious that even a blind could see that, including Adrien who was dense about that since the very beginning. After that unexpected conversation by the girls, Luka's strong affection toward the bluenette might only hurt Adrien more and worse.

Soon Marinette came out from her fitting room and showed up in the studio. Adrien turned his head swiftly to the direction where Marinette came out, next the boy was shocked and widened his eyes to the unexpected scene. Adrien knew right then and there that he was totally and utterly screwed.

Marinette had always been a pretty girl, anyone with eyes could see that.

But right this second, she was smoking hot.

Marinette wore a plain white V neck white t-shirt with a black leather jacket that looked surprisingly perfect on her. The black tight skinny jean with silver chains nearby her lap that showed off her slender legs. She wore a pair of heeled military boots tied up with gold string and few silver rings on her long and slim fingers which all her nails were painted black.