Chapter 18: London

No more classes needed to attend, no more depressing homework and tests and it was finally time for fun and escape from the summer heat.

 The exciting and expected summer tour, finally began. 

Alya holding her luggage in one hand, the other one was waving to her friends. Nino went to her and helped her took the luggage.

"Hey guys! Is everyone here already?" Alya looked around and asked. 

Ivan gave Mylene a bottle of water, she smiled and gave him a peek on the cheek. She turned to Alya and opened the bottle.

"Adrien is not here yet, Rose calls me that she and Juleka and Luka are on the way."

Alya nodded and turned to Nino who was calling Adrien. The DJ waited for a while before he cut off the call, shook his head.

"He is not answering." Nino sighed and put his phone back to his pocket.

Alya sighed and crossed her arms, foot tapping impatiently. They stared at the entrance, waiting for Adrien. Soon, Rose's happy voice could be heard, Juleka and Luka holding the luggage. Nino and Luka high-fived, the latter apologized for being late.

"Sorry we are late." Juleka smiled apologetically. Alya shook her head and smiled.

"It's okay. Adrien is not here yet."

Luka put down his and his sister's luggage on the floor, looked at Alya worriedly.

"Adrien is late?"

He knew Adrien's father wasn't happy with his son hanging around with his friends. He really worried that the fashion designer won't let his model join the tour and changed his mind suddenly.

Nino shook his head and put his hands inside his pocket. "I try to call him but he is not answering."

Alya got her phone out and had a look of the time, then to the entrance worriedly. "We only have 10 minutes before we have to go. He better hurry."

"At least his dad let him go with us this time. I can't imagine leaving the boy alone in Paris while we all in London and having fun." Nino sighed and placed his hands upon his hip.

When it was only 5 minutes left, they finally saw Adrien ran to them and his bodyguard pushing two big suitcases behind him. Adrien stopped in front of them and panted heavily.

"Sorry, traffic jam." Adrien panted, hands on his knees.

Nino rubbed his back, told him that he just made it on time. Ms. Bustier went to them and told them it was time to move. Everyone grabbed their luggage and went to check in for the plane.

Their class had spent extra time because Chloe's 20 luggage were obviously over-weighted and it was against the rules.

Alya and the others watched Chloe tried to reason with the counter. The journalist snorted when she saw Chloe yelled angrily and she couldn't understand what the problem with her.

"This is not the first time she go on a plane, right?" Alya crossed her arms, frowned.

Adrien sighed and rubbed his neck tiredly. "Well, usually she will take her personal jet with her dad." He explained.

The others shook their heads to his explanation helplessly. When the problem with Chloe's luggage was finally done, unluckily, this time it was Luka's turn. Luka's guitar had triggered the security alarm and they spent some time to explain to the authority about the musical instrument.

"You are so lucky that those people let you bring your guitar at last." Nino looked at Luka adjusting his guitar case on his back.

Luka smiled and sighed in relief, patted his guitar case. "You're right. I have no idea if they don't allow me. I can't leave him alone in Paris."